Chapter 12

I was walking with Liam and Mason. Mason said" this is the one I was telling you about, I got it from a rare book dealer in Germany costed me 200 bucks but it's worth it." Liam said" you're still reading about this stuff." Mason said" I was attacked by this armor plated giant wearing a bear skull, it left an impression, look, have you ever seen anything like this." Liam and I said" uh, no, never." We suck at lying on the spot, Mason said" then there's this whole section about the nugual, have you ever heard of the name Tez- Tezcat?" Liam said" tezcatlipoca." I kicked his ankle, we said" no, never heard of it." We went into class, I sat infront of Mason while Liam went to sit next to him, but didn't sit because of the girl next him, Liam said" great." He looked around, mr. Yukimura said" Liam. You're not just gonna stand there, are you?" Liam said" maybe." He said" the whole semester?" Liam said" maybe." He said" Liam, have a seat." Once he sat down, Liam looked on his seat, he sat on a piece of gum. I glared at the girl, Hayden. Then looked at my brother, he looked away from Hayden.
Liam and Mason just came out of the locker room. Liam had to change, Mason said" I'm not saying I believe all of it 100% but people around us know things, like Lydia, she knows things." Liam and I said" dude, it's the first day of school, shouldn't you be thinking about other things like... Soccer team." Mason said" what do you think I'm gonna do? Follow them out to the field and watch them practice while pretending to study?" I said" it's warm out, they're probably gonna be shirtless." Then the team passed, Mason said" I'll see you guys in physics." Then walked off. Then we turned to face Liam's locker, the one next to it shut and we saw Hayden, she said" nice shorts." Liam said" yeah, thanks. Now I was wondering if you are still ticked off about the 6th grade, but uh i guess you cleared that up." She said" I'm not ticked off, Liam, Kelly, I'm vengeful." Liam put his head on his Locker, I put my head on his shoulder. God, this isn't good.
Liam and I are waiting in Stiles' jeep. Once stiles started the car, Liam said" what's a criminal trimmer?" Stiles yanked the paper out of Liam's hand. Saying" it doesn't matter." Then started driving, Liam and I looked at each other. Oh what have we gotten into.
We are spying on Theo, we are in the woods. Stiles whispered" I told you, he was up to something." Liam and I whispered" we spent 3 hours watching this dude play video games in his bedroom. He better be out here covering up a mass murder." Stiles said" let's find out." We were walking, stiles said" do you still got his scent?" I said" don't need it." We continued following the foot prints till Liam and I stopped remembering we promised Mason. Stiles said" what? What's wrong?" Liam and I said" we forgot we were supposed to meet Mason at the school gym." Stiles said" okay, why don't you just tell him?" I said" tell him what?" Stiles said" anything." Liam said" well we can't just tell him anything." Stiles said" why not?" Liam and I said" because we haven't told him everything." Stiles said" still, we said it was okay." I said" yeah, but it's not that easy. It's a lot to accept." Stiles said" he watched my dad blow up a berserker with a land mine. I think the ground rules are pretty throughly laid for acceptance. Scott and I, we've been through this, ok, more than once, it's always better when they know." Liam and I checked Liam's phone, Liam said" but what if he freaks out." I said" what if he doesn't want to talk to us." Liam and I said" what if he tries to stab me with something silver or what if he..." Then we fell in a hole, stiles looked down at us, he said" the heck are you doing? I swear... There he is.. Ok, stop screwing around." Liam grabbed his phone and looked at the messages, from Mason. Then turned on his light, we looked around and saw a necklace, I jumped out first then Liam, we took off to catch up with Stiles. Once we found him, he said" try to get his scent..... Get anything?" Liam and I said" soap. It's nice, it smells good." Stiles said" not soap. His emotional state, chemo signals, remember?" Liam and I said" oh, yeah, okay." After a second I said" he's sad." Stiles said" sad?" Liam said" yeah, not just sad, it's more like grief." Then we watched Theo, Stiles said" oh my god, go, go, go, go now." Liam and I said" why?" Stiles said" just go now." We walked off, Stiles said" that's the bridge where they found his sister." Liam said" what sister?" Stiles said" the one that got lost and dead from exposure. He's leaving a flower for her." I said" well, that doesn't sound evil." Stiles said" I know." Then we stopped and saw Theo above us on a hill. He jumped down, we slightly backed up, he said" what are you guys doing?"  He stepped closer, Liam and I stepped up, stiles put his hand out stopping us. Theo said" why do I get the feeling these kids are tougher than they look." Stiles said" only when we let them off their leashes." Theo said" stiles, we were in little league together. Why are you so suspicious of me?" Stiles said" because of these," then he got out the paper. They talked, Theo talked about coming here for Scott and someone like stiles.
---
Liam and I just ran up to Mason, Liam said" hey! Hey, sorry we're late." Mason said" oh no, you're not late, you both missed it, I worked out. For 2 hours." I said" yeah, we know, we forgot. And we're gonna tell you why." Liam and I looked away, Liam and I said" actually, we're gonna tell you a lot of things. A lot of hard to believe things, really hard to believe." Mason said" there's a wolf." I said" yeah, we're getting to that." Mason said" no, there's a wolf, right behind you guys." Liam and I turned around, we said" that's a wolf." Who is that? Then it snarled, I said" run!" We took off running through the school, Liam and I were not happy, we stopped and Mason went on. Once we got enough to shift, we turned around and roared at the wolf. Once it ran off, we turned back to Mason, we shifted back to normal, Liam and I said" there's something we gotta tell you." Mason said" you're awerewolf." We didn't want him to find out that way, crap, explaining time.