Planning the Perfect Day

Alison POV

It's been a week since we got back from Paris and also a week since I proposed to my sweet Emily.

All the girls and I are back in school and we barely see each other. Everyone is either studying or in class.

And it makes it ten times harder to plan a wedding when all your fiancé does is go to school, eat, and sleep.

I know exactly how I want to do the wedding, but I need to talk to her about its first.

Luckily it was a Friday and all the girls and I were eating dinner. So this would be the perfect time to talk about the wedding.

Alison-" So about the wedding."

Emily-" What about it?"

Hanna-" Yea. And by the way you two just got engaged."

Spencer-" Hanna I think they know that."

Alison-" So the wedding."

Emily-" Again. What about it."

Alison-" When are we going to start planning."

Emily-" Whenever you want babe."

Alison-" Well I would like to start right now."

Hanna-" You do know that you to just go engaged."

Aria-" Hanna I think they know that."

Emily-" Ok so here's how it's going to work. Ali pick anything you want for the wedding. Ok."

Alison-" Well I already have so ideas."

Hanna-" Then tell us girl."

Alison-" So I was thinking that we do a big all white wedding."

Emily-" Sounds perfect. Now lets go sleep and talk about this in the morning."

The Next Morning...

Emily POV

It was Saturday morning and Ali wanted to start planning for the wedding.

And I didn't mind. If Ali wanted a big white wedding then she was going to get a big white wedding.

...

Alison-" So I was thinking an all white wedding in the summer. That way we don't have to worry about school. With pink and blue flowers and for the..."

Emily-" Woah Ali slow down. Grab a piece of paper and make a list of everything thing we need. And then show us a list."

It wasn't even five minutes and Ali already had two pages full of what we need to do.

I looked at the list and it read

1. Tell parents that we are getting married.
2. Pick a place to have the wedding.
3. Find a priest.
4. Get dresses.
5. Pick colors.
6. Get flowers and food.

And so on and so on.

Emily-" Ok. So about the list. I already told our parents. And they love the idea of us getting married. We can have the wedding at the kissing rock. And we can find a priest at the church. Pink and blue for the colors. And yall can do the rest."

Aria-" Wow Emily it seems like you have it all planned out."

Emily-" Yes I do now get dressed and go do get what we need for this big white wedding."

...

3rd Person POV

Planning this wedding was a lot easier than they thought. A priest was already found. Spencer had already ordered for the people to set up the kissing rock. Aria and hanna had picked out the food and flowers.