Date Night

* before I start lets just take a moment to appreciate Sasha's beauty *
Emily POV
I woke up and realized the my arms are around someone. But then I know it's Alison because we had an amazing night. And it's not what you think we just got pizza and worked on the assignment. I really do like Alison but Ive only known her for a day and I don't want to move to fast I think I might just ask her on a date I really hope she says yes.
Alison- " Good morning beautiful." ok that was hot, her morning voice is very very sexy.
Emily-" Good morning to you too, how'd you sleep"
Alison-" the best in forever."
Emily-" well want can I say theses arms are magic." We both laughed "So Alison I only met you yesterday day but I really like you and I wanted to know if you would like to go on a date with me." Please say yes ,please say yes.

Alison POV
Emily just asked me out on a date. I can't believe it. Yes I've had girlfriends in the past, but none of them were sweet like Emily.
Alison-" yes I would love to." I saw the excitement go across her face and I know she saw mine too.
Emily-" YES. But I think we should start getting ready for school and I plus I need to be at the pools early babe." she called me babe and it sounded so natural, and I liked it.
Alison-" alright babe." I made sure I put emphasis on babe just to show her that I know she said it.
Emily went in the bathroom and 15 minutes later she was ready. All she wore was white skinny jeans and a blue Nike windbreaker. Simple yet beautiful.
We decided to take her car because it was thousand times better than mine and I liked the color.
As we were in the car the sun was hitting her skin so perfectly. Her eyes looked like a chocolate pool. I couldn't stop staring.
Emily-" Take a picture it'll last longer."
Alison-" ok I will." I took out my phone and took a picture of her. The rest of the car ride was pretty funny. Emily couldn't tell a good joke to save her life. She said what do you call it when you get your lips stuck to a pole. Lipstick. The joke was terrible but that's what makes it funnier.
When we got to schools and everyone was looking at us like we were a couple. I saw my four best friend sitting at our usually soot in the front.
Emily-" bye babe see you in English. Bye guys see you all later." And with that she kissed my cheek. I already knew my face was red.
Hanna-" You are yall a thing now."
Alison-" no but she did aske me on a date tonight."
Spencer-" you said yes right."
Alison-" of course I said yes."
Aria-" well we're all happy for you we like to see you happy." This is why I loved my friends they supported me with whatever I did and I loved them for that.

Emily POV
I kissed Alison's cheek. I didn't mean to but I liked it and I'm pretty sure she liked it too. Now all I had to do was get my swim times, go to all my classes, and then take Ali on a date.
Coach V-" so are you ready to get times."
Emily-" yes ma'am" After she said go I dived into the water. I glided through the water and it felt amazing, before I know it I was out of the water.
Coach V-" wow that was amazing. Your probably the fastest swimmer here."
Emily-" thanks I was an anchor back at my old school." I didn't want to brag but you know I probably was the fastest swimmer.
Coac V-" well you can be new anchor here if you want too." Second day at a new school and I'm already getting a spot on the swim team. And now I get to take the prettiest girl on a date tonight. Damn where was I gonna take her. Mmmh how about a dinner date. I'm just gonna wait until other dates to take her somewhere fancy. And I think I'm gonna tell Alison how I really feel. I really like her and I want to be her with her. Now I needed to go to get changed so I can me the girls and Noel in English.

Alison POV
It was one minute until the tardy bell and Em still wasn't in class I hope she's not late again. As soon as I was done thinking Em walked through the door.
Alison-" Hey Em how was swim."
Emily-" It was great the coach said that I could be the new anchor and I'm probably the fastest swimmer she's got."
Aria-" wow that's really good Emily, did you use to swim in you're old school?"
Emily-" yea I did I was really good I took my team to the championship 3 times." Wow Em must have been really good.
Mr. Fitz-" alright class lets get started on today's lesson."

One school day later...

It was finally time to go home with Em so we can get ready for this date. So told me that it was just going to be and simple date not to fancy and to be honest I don't even like fancy dates I just like for the person to at least try. Em said that I just needed to dress casual.
At my house Em and I changed out into something other than our school clothes. I wore high waisted shorts and a Beyoncé shirt with my black converse. I looked pretty hot cause I knew my ass looked great. But the Em came out. Let's just get this out the way anything Em wears is beautiful. But today she wore a skirt the that was almost a little too short but I wasn't complaining and she also wore a we are young sweater, with her maroon shoes. I think we looked really cute together.
Alison-" hey Em let's take a picture."
Emily-" ok sure but why."
Alison-" cause I think we look hot."
Emily-" true."
We took like 50 pictures but only kept like 10 because she said the they were ugly and I truly disagree but it's whatever. After we got everything together we headed to the car and of course we took her car.
Alison- " so where are you taking me."
Emily-" chipotle, because I know you love it."
Alison-" how'd you know I loved chipotle."
Emily-" I can read your mind duhh."
Alison-" what am I think now"
Emily-" your wondering how I can read minds." Ok this girl was good.
Alison-" ok you're really good can you really read minds."
Emily-" girl what you think this is That's So Raven. I can't read minds I just know because everyone loves chipotle."
Alison-" yea your right."

Emily POV
Ali and I are having a wonderful time I think I'm gonna tell her I like her and that I'm really a child from two famous people. I just really hope that she'll still like me for me and not just for the money. Because what happened last time with Maya was the worst thing ever. So here goes nothing.
Emily-" So Ali I've not known you for 2 day but I feel a real connection and I really like you and I want too be with you, I know I might be rushing things but I'll take it as slow as you want to go. Because I really do care about you a lot."
Alison-" I really like you to Em I didn't tell you because I was afraid that you wouldn't like me back you do so I guess I don't have to be afraid anymore."
Emily-" you never have to be afraid when you're with me, but I have something else to tell you."