Dinah

Alison POV

DJ. Who was that and why did she call Em,Emmy.
Emily-" everyone I would like you to meet my best friend Dinah Jane. Her and I were best friends back in California."
Dinah-" Hello everyone."
Emily-" this is Spencer, Aria, Hanna" She didn't even introduced me wow. I see how it is.
Dinah-" who's the other girl."
Emily-" oh that beautiful girl is my girlfriend. And she is only mine so don't think about it."
Dinah-" fine I won't think about it then."
Alison-" think about what."
Emily-" trust me, you really don't want to know."

Emily POV

I was so happy that DJ was here I missed her a lot. But I still wonder what she was doing here.
Emily-" so Dinah what are you doing here."
Dinah-" your parents called me and said that you were in an accident so I took the first flight here but I also came to tell you something."
Emily-" what is it."
Dinah-" it's about Camila."
Alison-" who's Camila." Damn I didn't want Ali to know about Camila but I guess since she asked I have to tell her.
Dinah-" should I tell her or you?"
Emily-" I'll tell her. look Ali, Camila is my ex girlfriend."
Ali-" ok a lot of people have exes."
Dinah-" yea but this bitch was crazy."
Emily-" she was fucking crazy. She was a good girlfriend until she snapped. The day I broke with her she slapped me and the next day at school she made everyone think I just used her for sex. Which I didn't. And everyone hated me until I made Camila tell everyone she lied."
Dinah-" anyway I heard from Ally that Camila has been looking for you and she finally found you and wants you back."
Emily-" well I don't want her back. She just needs to stay in Cali and move on."
Dinah-" and Pam said that I could stay here until I find my own place."
Aria-" don't you have school. And how old are you."
Dinah-" I'm 18, but I already graduated from high school."
Spencer-" how?"
Dinah-" well since I want to start my singing career. I needed to finish high school."
Alison-" so are we not gonna talk about the crazy ex."
Emily-" oh yea. Well I guess we'll just have to see what happens."
Dinah-" true but for now let's just have fun."
Emily-" yea I would like that better than talking about crazy bitches."

...

The rest of the day went well. The girls got to know more about Dianh and how we met as young kids. And we didn't even talk about the whole Camila situation.
Currently we were watching Orange is the new black. I was on the couch with my leg elevated with Ali by my side. Spencer and Aria were on the floor. And Hanna and Dinah are on the love seat, and they look like are they were cuddling. I didn't know Hanna was into girls but she was talking to Dinah. And Dinah was pretty hot so it wouldn't be a surprise. I couldn't keep my thoughts in anymore so I nudge Ali.

Emily-" Ali do you see that." I said whispering to Ali.
Ali-" See what?"
Emily-" Hanna and Dinah. They look like they're hitting it off. But I didn't know that Hanna liked girls."
Ali-" Hanna likes both boys and girls. But likes boys more but if she does like a girl she has to be really hot."

Dinah and Hanna. Hanna and Dinah. They'd make a cute couple. I ship it.

...

Alison POV

We were all having a good time but I still couldn't keep my mind and that Camila girl. I know that Em didn't want to talk about it but I was worried. Camila could come back at any moment. What if she comes back before Em can fully recover? What if she hurts her? Now I'm thinking about all the what ifs. Whenever Camila comes here I'll make sure to protect Em because I love her. I can't see her get hurt again.

Emily-"My mom texted me and she said that her and my dad are gonna stay at the other house while we're here. So that means we have the whole house to ourselves."
Aria-" you have another house."
Emily-" yea but I don't use that house only my parents do."
Hanna-" Cool so what are we gonna do."
Emily-"well I don't know how
about we go sky diving." Em said sarcastically because she really couldn't do anything.
Hanna-" really!" Hanna said with excitement. Was Hanna really that slow? If Dinah liked her. Good luck Dianh.
Dinah-" No not really Hanna. Emily just being a sarcastic."
Hanna-" ohhhhhh."
Spencer-" wow Hanna and to think you made it all the way to 12th grade." At this point everyone was laughing.
Hanna-" What can I say I'm a blonde."
Emily-" true. We all know how blondes can be." What does she mean by that. I mean I'm a blonde.
Alison-" so what are you trying to say about blondes."
Emily-" nothing much. Yall are just special."
Alison-" Whatever Em."
Spencer-" I'm kinda hungry."
Hanna-" me too."
Aria-" me three."
Alison-" yea I'm kinda hungry too."
Emily-" how about we order pizza."
Dinah-"sounds good."