I Promise

Alison POV

I was currently with Emily laying right next to her. And honestly it felt great. Tomorrow was Saturday and I think it would be a good idea to give her the promise ring.

I know that I was wrong in so many ways. And I still feel terrible. She is so sweet and I was a bitch.

Even when I was recovering from what Elle did to me she was there.

Alison-" Why did you still love me?"

Emily-" Where is this coming from?"

Alison-" I just want to know. Why did you still love me when I hurt you so badly?"

Emily-" Well. Sometimes you have to get hurt by the person you truly love. And it does hurt like a bitch but you have to fight through it. To me you're my everything. Yea I was very upset that you wouldn't hear me out. But I knew deep down in my heart that you're just like me. We both need love. And when we get it. We become vulnerable. And we have no more walls. I will forever love you. Even when you won't love me."

Alison-" I love you so much."

Emily-" I love you too know lets get some sleep. It's been a long day."

...

The Next Morning...

Alison POV

It was Saturday and to is gonna be the day that I give my Emily the promise ring.

I had texted Hanna that I was gonna give it to her and she was all for it. I haven't told the other girls yet because I don't know how they will react.

But for now. I need to go set up for Emily and I special night. I wrote her a note and left.

...

Emily POV

When I work up I realized that Ali was gone. My heart kind of sank but I saw a note.

Today's a special day for us. Well it's more for you but anyway I love you so much and I want to prove it to you.
Meet me at the kissing rock at 5:30.
- Love Ali❤️

I wonder what it's about. Knowing Ali it could be anything. It was only 1:00. Don't judge me. I had a long day yesterday I think I deserved it.

But what would I do to kill time. Well I can always go back to sleep. Yep I think I'm going to do that.

I set my alarm for 3:30. That way it would give me enough time to get ready.

...

3:30 pm...

My alarm went off and I'm not really a big fan of it but I remember that I have to meet Ali tonight.

I didn't know what to wear so I just went with fancy.

I curled my hair and put on a little bit more makeup than usual. I wore a strapless black dress with black heels.

I looked really good. Like really good.

It was already 5:15 so I guess it would be a good time to start leaving. I don't want to be late.

...

I arrived at the kissing rock right at 5:30. When I got out my car the kissing rock was decorated beautifully.

Lights hung from all the trees and there was a nice little picnic set up.

At then it happened. My stunning girlfriend walked out.

Alison-" Hello beautiful."

Emily-" Hey Ali. What's all this for?"

Then Ali did something I never thought she'd do.

Alison POV

I was going to get straight to the point. I was playing no games.

I got on one knee and pulled out the ring. She must think it's it's a marriage proposal.

Alison-" Um this is not a marriage proposal. It's just a promise. I Alison Dilaurentis promise to always love you forever. Even when you won't love me. We might go through hard times but if I'm going through hard times I want to go through them with you. You're my reason for even living sometimes. I want you to accept this ring please. I might be a Queen to everyone else but you are my queen. Will you promise me that you'll love me.?

Emily POV

I was crying her words were so sweet.

Emily-" I promise."

Alison-" I was afraid you wouldn't take it."

Emily-" Why wouldn't I. I love you Ali."

I loved the ring. It was perfect. She loved me and there was no question about it.

We were eating and having a great time. We talked about everything. It was the best day ever.

It was getting pretty late and we were both getting tired. We decided to go back to my house to " Chill and watch Netflix" if you know what I mean.

...

Alison POV

Of course we weren't gonna " Chill and watch Netflix ".

Before we could even get out of the car. Em was practically already inside me. Nither her or I could wait.

Eventually we got to her room. But we didn't stop. We kept going.

Second by second Em kept going faster and faster. I release all over her hand. As she was about to kiss me I flipped her over

Alison-" My turn."

------------------------------------------

Is it weird that I write a story about love and I barely understand it.

Like I want love that's in the books. But if the other person doesn't read the books that I read then what's the point.

I'm still young but sometimes I just want someone to hold my hand and play PS4 with me. Is that really to much to ask.

Anyways don't forget to vote and leave comments.

Kisses L😘