Cheaters Never Win

* I'm so so so so sorry *

Emily POV

Last night with Ali was amazing. She caught me by surprise but it was worth it.

Currently we were laying under the covers naked because we didn't bother to put on clothes. Today was Sunday, which meant that we only had today and tomorrow to have a little bit more fun.

Today I think it would be fun if we all went to the Manhattan Mall. And I'll even text Cara and  Karlie. Right now it's is kind of early to be doing anything and the last time I tried to wake everyone up it didn't go well so I won't do it again.

But I did want to remove myself from Ali to start making breakfast. I got up and of course put on some clothes and made my way to the kitchen.

I started making eggs, bacon, toast, and pancakes. And one by one they all came out of their room. I'm guessing that they woke up from the smell of the food.

Dinah-" This is a way better way to wake us up."

Emily-" Yea I figured that it would be."

Hanna-"So can we start eating?"

Emily-" Yes you can start eating."

As soon as we all started eating everyone was quite. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Alison-" Wow babe this is really good."

Spencer-" Yea when did you learn how to cook this well."

Emily-" I've always known how to cook."

Aria-" Well you should cook for us more often."

Emily-" Haha. I guess I can do that."

Alison-" So what's the plan for today?"

Emily-" I was thinking that we could go to the Manhattan Mall and do some shopping. And I asked if Cara and Karlie would like to come."

Spencer-" Sounds good when do we leave."

Emily-" As soon as we all get done eating."

After everyone was done eating they all went to their rooms to get ready. Ali and I went in to our room to get dressed. Ali wore ripped white skinny jeans with a red and black baseball jersey. Simple but beautiful. All I wore was a yellow Tommy Hilfiger jacket and black skinny jeans. I just put my hair in a neat messy bun. I'm not sure if that's even possible but let's just pretend that it is.

After about twenty more minutes everyone was ready to go. Karlie and Cara said that they'll meet us there.

At Manhattan Mall...

Alison POV

Right now we are walking around in the mall just looking for the next store to go in to.

And of course the paparazzi was following us. I don't know how Karlie, Cara, and Emily do it. I guess they just learn how to be fine with it.

I see a jewelry store and it's the perfect time to get Emily a ring. Not an engagement ring but a promise ring.

I just want her to know that'll I'll always be there for her through anything.

But Em is practically glued to my side and I need to find a way to get her away from me.

Cara-"Hey Em can you come in the Prada store with me?"

Well that was easier than I thought.

Emily-" Ali are you ok with it."

Alison-" Yea of course. I know that yall probably have some catching up to do."

Emily-" Bye Ali see you in a little bit."

She pecked my lips and then was off with Cara. Now it was time to get my present for Emily. I needed to take someone with me. Not Hanna because she can't hold a secert for nothing. And Dinah is just like Hanna. And probably not Aria because she sometimes get a little too excited. Well that just leave Karlie and Spencer.

Alison-" Hey um Karlie and Spencer can you come with me for a second."

Spencer-" Yea sure where do you want to go?"

Alison-" The jewelry store."

Karlie-" OMG. Please tell me yall are getting married and if so can I be in it."

Alison-" We're not getting married. At least not right now. But if we do you can definitely be in it. But I want to get her a promise ring."

Spencer-" That's so sweet."

Alison-" Yea but we need hurry up because Emily and Cara get back."

We went in to the jewelry store and everything looking super fancy. But I just wanted to get her a simple yet beautiful ring.

Nothing was really catching my eyes until I saw a beautiful ring. It was gold and in a shape of a crown.

I might be Queen of Rosewood but Emily will always be my queen.

Alison-" Hey Spencer and Karlie. I think I found the perfect ring."

I showed them the ring and they smiled at me with excitement.

Spencer-" It's perfect Ali you should definitely get it."

Karlie-" It truly is perfect."

...

I paid for the ring and walked out with Spencer and Karlie.

But in a quick second my world came crashing down.

I saw Emily kissing Cara. I couldn't watch anymore of it. I ran and ran.

Hanna POV

We all saw Ali walking out of the jewelry store happy and everything. But until her faced dropped. And I saw exactly what de was look at. Emily was kissing Cara.

How could she. What there's no way. There has to be more to the story.

------------------------------------------

Please please don't hate me. I know some of yall didn't want it to happen. But it did.

But don't worry.

I will make it up. I promise.

But don't forget to vote and leave comments.

Kisses L😘