I Do's and I Dont's

( A/N all I'm going to say is that it goes from 0-100 real quick)

Alison POV

It's the last full day of our vacation in Paris. Spring break was over and we all started school soon.

Being in the city of love I've noticed that I want Emily in my life forever. We might be young but who cares. I want to marry her now.

I'm going to ask Spencer to help me pick out a ring. And I'm only taking Spencer because Aria can't keep a secret and Hanna has a big mouth.

It was still early so I had enough time to get everything together. I untangled my self from Emily and I got up and walked into the kitchen.

And of course Spencer was already awake drinking her coffee.

Alison-" Good morning Spence."

Spencer-" Morning Ali."

Alison-" Can you help me with something?"

Spencer-" Of course. What is it?"

Alison-" I want to ask Emily to marry me."

Spencer-" YOU WHAT!"

Alison-" Shhh. Keep it down I want it to be a surprise. But I need your help setting everything up."

Spencer-" That's so sweet. When do you want to get started?"

Alison-" Now."

...

Spencer and I had to get ready very quickly and quietly because we didn't want to wake any of the girls up.

Right now Spencer and I were walking looking for a jewelry store. And thanks to google translator we can speak French a little better.

While walking around for about 10 minutes we finally saw a jewelry store. When we walked in we were greeted by a well dressed man.

" Hello ladies, I'm Alex, what can I help you with today."

Surprisingly he spoke English. That's good because I really didn't feel like going through all of the trouble of speaking French.

Alison-" Umm can you show us your best wedding rings."

Alex-" Yes I can, and is the ring for a man or a woman."

Alison-" Woman."

Alex-" Well she a lucky girl. Come on let me show you some of our best."

Spencer-" So do you know how you're going to propose."

Alison-" Yup. Dinner with the two of us on the Eiffel Tower."

While Spencer and I were talks Alex spoke again.

Alex-" So here we are. Do you have any thing you're looking for in particular."

Alison-" I just want something simple but beautiful. And price doesn't matter."

Alex-" I think I have the perfect ring for you."

Alex had pulling out the ring that was just perfect. It was exactly what I wanted.

Spencer-" Ali I this'll that's the one."

Alison-" Exactly. Alex I'll take it."

Alex-" Wonderful. What color box would you like it in?"