The First Day

Emily POV
My stupid alarm went off and I had to be up for my first day at Rosewood. I really didn't care I always moved schools but hopefully this is the last time. My family was very rich we owned clubs, restaurants, fashion design company,and even a hotel. By don't get me wrong my family was rich but I didn't live off my parents. Back in California I had a job just like every other 17 year old.

I need to get ready so I just went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and did my hair. I wore a simple outfit. White t shirt, red flannel, black jeans,and black sneakers. I didn't want to be late so I just told my parents bye and got the keys to my Matte Red Ferrari. Yea I have a Ferrari don't judge me.

Alison POV
It's just another day at school and another day of being The Queen. I'm not the queen that's mean to everyone I'm the queen that helps everyone and I'm really nice.

Today all I wore was a white floral dress and white high heels. After I finished getting ready I grabbed my keys and left for school. Once I got to school I saw a Matte Red Ferrari pull up. I've never seen it before they must be new. I parked my car and I was greeted by my four best friends Hanna, Aria, Spencer, and Noel.
Alison- " hello ladies and Noel" I said happily because I really like my friends.
Hanna-" hey bitch" all I could do was laugh because Hanna was always joking around.
Noel- "so I heard there is a new girl and she's hot." Noel was always talking about girls but he really wasn't the player type.
While we were talking in front of the school I saw a tall brunette walking into the school. She was beautiful and she had the perfect hair. Everyone was staring at her and trying to talk to her. As she was walking past us she winked at us. I don't know to though but I was hoping that it was was me. I might have been staring to long because Spencer tapped my shoulder.
Spencer- " ooooo I think someone is in loooooovvveeee" I wouldn't call I love but I really wanted to get to know her. Everyone knew I was gay I came out in freshmen year and everyone around took it pretty well and know in Senior year nobody really cares.
Alison- " it's not love by she is very pretty. She even winked at us but I don't know to who though."
Noel- "It was me sorry Ali" we all just laughed because I knew he was just joking. "how about I have a party Friday night so y'all two can get to know each other" that's why Noel was my best friend he was always there for me.
Time went by it was time for all of just to go to English with Mr. Fitz.

Emily POV
I saw the prettiest girl ever this morning she had the perfect blonde hair and the pinkest lips. I winked at her I just hope she knows it was her and not the others. I mean everyone at the table was pretty but she was something different.
I wen to the principle office to pick up my schedule and I had English with Mr. Fitz first. I didn't know where I was going so I was late for class on my first day. Great Emily way to go.
I walked in and seen the same blonde I saw earlier and the rest of her friends. All I could do was stare.
Emily- "Sorry I'm late I'm new here and I didn't know where to go"
Mr.Fitz- " you must be Emily. It's ok you're only a minute late no big deal. So Emily why don't you take a seat next to Alison. Alison can you raise you hand please."
And then the beautiful blonde raised her hand. Her name was Alison. Simple but beautiful. I made my way over to sit next to her.

Alison POV
OMG. I can't believe that she is seating next to me. Thanks Mr.Fitz.
Emily- " hey Alison right?" The way she said my name was everything
Alison- " yep t-that's m-me" why did I sound like that and why am I so nervous.
Mr. Fitz- " so class I know you had a tough weekend so I'm no assigning homework." The class cheered and was going off the wall until he spoke again. " So I'm assigning a project. You all have to right a paper about a beautiful but tragic love story, but you get to have a partner and I'm letting you chose so pick wisely." Ok so now I need a partner.
I seen that everyone was asking Emily but she kindly rejected and said she had already had a one. I was kind of upset. All I wanted to know who though.
Emily- "hey Ali I really don't have I partner I just don't know anyone else and you're the only one who isn't trying to get in my pants." Boy if only she knew. And she called me Ali like it was natural to her.
Alison-" yea sure so do you want to meet up after school at my house." At this point I'm praying that she's says yes.
Emily- " yea sure I'll be a little late though I'm gonna try to be on the swim team and then do a little work out"
Alison-" yea that's ok here's my address and number so just come over when you're ready."

For the rest of the class me and Emily just took notes about what Mr. Fitz was saying. At the end of the class it was time for lunch and I invited Emily to sit with us at our lunch table. At the lunch table every was asking Emily a lot of questions it was more like and interview.
Hanna-" so Emily where you come from."
Emily-" I moved here from California because my parents are... well my parents have business here and this is where it's at." She sounded like she didn't want us to know something but it's whatever.
Noel-" so Emily want to come to my party this Friday night."
Emily-" yea sure I just need to ask my parents first." Aww she still had to ask her parents to go out that's so sweet.
Lunch was over and we all went our separate ways. To be honest I really missed Emily I wanted to see her every second of every day.

The day was over and now all I have to do is wait for Emily to come to my house to work on this assignment.

Emily POV
School was finally over and now all I have to do is talk to the swim coach and do my daily running. Sometimes I model for my mom so I have to stay in shape.
While I was talking to the coach about joining the swim team all I could do was think about Alison. I might sound confident when I talk to her but really I'm breaking down on the inside. Nobody has every mad me nervous like that.
The coach said the I could start swimming tomorrow morning. Now all I have to do is get changed and go to Alison's house. I changed into my white nike shorts and white nike sports bra.
I ran about 3 miles it was already a little late so I didn't bother to change. I go back home and just hopped in my car. Her house was only 5 minutes away. When I got there, there was only one car in the driveway. I nearly sprinted to he front door and knocked. And when she opened the door her jaw dropped all I could do was laugh cause I knew she was staring.
Emily-" hey Alison sorry I didn't change because I didn't want to be any later than I already am.
Alison-" it's perfectly fine."

Alison POV
I'm so glad that she didn't change. She had the body of a model. And the perfect 6 pack with the prettiest legs. I must have bee staring to long because she spoke up.
Emily-" so can I come in or nah." I laughed at her because the of the way she said it.
Alison- " Yea sure come in."
Emily-" wow you have a beautiful home where is everyone."
Alison- " well thanks and my brother is in Paris studying and my parents are on a business trip in bora bora so it's just me." I was looking down because it next thing I know is her arms are around me.
Emily- " it's ok Ali. I can stay here a couple night so you don't feel lonely I'm sure my parents won't mind as long as it's ok with you." Did she really just ask if she could spend the night. Omg of course she can.
Alison-" yea sure that's fine lets get started on this paper." Both of just made our way to my room.
Emily-" wow your room is so pink and Paris I like it. You know I always wanted to got to Paris."
Alison-" me to my brother tells me it's beautiful all the time and I get really jealous." We both laughed and then we actually started working on the paper." So do you have any ideas."And she nodded her head.
Emily- " actually I do ,what if we do a story about Romeo and Juliet and in our version and more modern but in this story we don't use or tell the gender of them because anyone can fall in love with anybody and sense it has to be also tragic let's make them both have cancer like the fault in our stars but both of them only have 5 months to live and they do it together."
Alison-" wow that sounded beautiful and I like the idea where did you get it from."
Emily-" I really don't know it just flowed out."
Alison-" well I like it but it's like 7 do you want to go get something to eat."
Emily-" yea sure but can I borrow a shirt I really don't want to walk out like this."
Alison-" yea let me get I for you." I just grabbed her a sweater and it looked really good on her.

We decided to go to the Brew. Once we got our table our waitress came up to take our order and the whole time she kept staring at her. Yup I was jealous I wasn't even gonna lie.
Emily-" umm Me and my girlfriend will take a large pepperoni pizza" did she really just call me her girlfriend. But as soon as she said it the waitress was looking sad. I was happy.
Alison-" girlfriend. Huh"
Emily-" sorry I had to say something she was staring at me like she wanted to do it on the table."

The pizza was good and Emily paid for it. Now we were on our way to her house. Once we entered the house was big and beautiful. Was Emily rich? But who cares I would still like her for her. Her parents weren't home home because it was their anniversary or something and wanted to go out so Emily just sent her mom a text saying that she would be staying at my house a couple days.

Both of us were both tired and very exhausted so we both took showers and got in the bed. I definitely had feelings for her.

Emily POV
Yep I have feelings for Alison.