Meet Elle

Emily POV

"Hello Emily, nice to see you again

It was her. It was really her. Elle. My twin. She was no secret to me. I knew her. But it all went downhill when were five.

Flashback

We were at our family's lake house. It was private and secret were there was no paparazzi. Elle and I were playing by the with our dolls.
Elle-" hey Em you want to go in the water."
Emily-" yea sure lets go."

When got in we were playing and splashing in the water.

Emily-" ELLE HELP ME IM STUCK AND I CANT GET UP."

I was a good swimmer back then but I really couldn't get out.

Elle-" nope. You deserve to die. You were always the favorite and now that you're gone they'll love me forever."

Emily-" WHAT ATE YOU TALKING ABOUT MOMMA AND DADDY LOVES US THE SAME AMOUNT."

Elle-" no they don't and you know it."

As soon as I was about to drown daddy and momma came and saved me.

Wayne-" Elle were you really going to let your only sister die."

Elle-" she deserves it."

Pam-" Elle I think you need serious help.

End of Flashback

That was the last day I saw her. Mom and dad always said that they took her to a place to get help. But I never thought that she would get out.

Elle-" yea I remember that day to sis. beautiful wasn't it. Who were you expecting. Camila? Camila doesn't give a shit about you. She moved on 2 months ago.

Emily-" BEAUTIFUL I ALMOST DIED!"

Elle-" and you should have."

Emily-" what's your problem."

Elle-" you're my problem. You were the golden child. Mom and dad didn't give a flying fuck about me."

Emily-" so you beat the living shit out of my friends and then you hit my girlfriend. why not just come for me?"

Elle-" because that would have been to easy."

Alison POV

Emily-" so you beat the living shit out of my friends and then you hit my girlfriend. why not just come for me?"

Elle-" because that would have been to easy."

The hit to the head was hard but it wasn't hard enough.

Who was Emily talking to?

And why did she sound like Emily?

I didn't want to make any moves.

I saw a piece of sharp glass on the floor. I picked it up. And I seem two Emily's. She has a twin sister.

But I could tell the difference because I know what clothes Em was wearing.

Alison-" I will stab the shit out of you. Why would you do this."

Elle-" because Em deserves it."

Emily-" I was nothing but nice to you."

Elle-" whatever bitch."

Alison-" I've had enough of this bull shit."

I charged at Emily's twin. I still don't know her name. But frankly I didn't even want to know it.

Elle-" Ahhh bitch."

She yelled in pain. But I was music to my ears. I kicked her in her stomach and punched her in her face.

Emily-" damn Ali."

Alison-" I have one rule. Don't mess with my family or friends. Now help me tie her up."

Emily-" ok. and by the way her name is Elle."

Alison-" Em. Honey I DON'T GIVE A FUCK."

Emily-" ok ok I just thought you should know."

Tying up one bitch later...

Alison-" ok so know lets untie our friends."

Emily-" ok."

...

Hanna-" so are you telling me that Em has an evil twin and is trying to kill us all. And she is now locked up tied in the basement."

Alison-" yea."

Hanna-" this would be a great movie."

Really Han. Really.

Spencer-" ARE YOU FOREAL HANNA. THE 4 OF US JUST GOT BEAT THE FUCK UP. AND YOUR TALKING ABOUT A MOVIE. REALLY HANNA!"

Dinah-" yea that was stupid to say."

Hanna-" what. You're supposed to be on my side."

Dinah-" not on this one."

Aria-" Hanna shut up. And Em what's the plan and what are we going to do with her."

Emily-" well what's worse than death."

---------------------------------------

2 updates in 1 night. Wow I must really love yall.

What you think it was going to be Camila.

Haha you thought.

But don't think Camila is out of the picture.

Kisses L 😘