"All hail the..."

Alison POV

It's finally the moment that every senior waits for. Prom and graduation. And let's just say that I was excited for both. I was happy that I get to leave this hell hole/ jail of a school. And prom was like the most important thing to a senior.

(A/N I always hear that prom is so overrated. But in this story just pretend that it the biggest thing ever. Okay. Thanks.)

And after prom there was only one week of school left. And then it was off to NYU.

...

Alison POV

Currently Aria and I were shopping for prom dresses. And I think that Hanna, Spencer, and Emily were some where shopping also.

And let me be the first to say that shopping for a prom dress was not easy. It's like you have to worry about to many things. Like, what of someone has the same dress as me? Will I be able to dance in this dress?

I was looking at the prom dresses and none of them suited me. They were all boring. Basic. Ugly.

But one really caught my attention. It was a yellow dress that looked gorgeous. It was kind of fluffy at the bottom and had silver belt around it. It also covered my shoulders which I like.

Alison-" Hey Ar. What about this one."

Aria-" It's perfect for you. Yellow really brings out your eyes."

Alison-" Thanks. So did you find anything?"

Aria-" Yes I actually did."

Alison-" Well let me see it."

Aria held up her dress. And it was beautiful. It was a two piece dress. The top was blue and the bottom had a lot of flowers on it. The dress literally screamed Aria.

Aria-" So what do you think?"

Alison-" That dress was made for you."

Aria-" So are you and Emily going to match?"

Alison-" Nope. Our dresses are going to be a surprise to each other. What about you and Spence?"

Aria-" Same for us. It's going to be a surprise."

Alison-" Cute. Now let's pay for the dresses a get some food."

Aria-" Where are we going?"

Alison-"How about the Grille?"

Aria-" Sounds good."

...

Emily POV

We have been shopping for dresses for over 3 hours. I had already picked my dress in like 30 minutes. It was long and it covered my arms. And it was black with different colors of gray on it. Very simple but cute.

But Hanna and Spencer over here have to try on every dress in the store.

Emily-" Guys can you hurry up please. I'm so hungry."

Hanna-" Sorry Em but I need the perfect dress."

Spencer-" Same for me."

Emily-" You guys have 30 minutes before I leave the both of you here."

Hanna-" Ok. Ok. Calm your tits. I think I found the one."

Hanna's dress was amazing. It was sparkling with gold on the first half and the bottom half was white.