RANTING TIME

Ok so I already said this on my snap chat but I guess I need to address it again.

So I think we all know that pretty little liars didn't come on last night. And let me just say. It was a bad day for America. Or at least the PLL fandom. But the point is that yall can't be acting a fool when it doesn't come on.

I know for me PLL is water, food, the sun, and all of the above but I'm not attacking the writers just because it doesn't come on.

I still don't know why it didn't come on. But I've learned that I just need to be patient.

And another thing. What are yall gonna do when PLL goes off for good. Are yall gonna go threaten Marlene with tweets saying that there better be a season 8 or else. Like come on.

PLL is serious but it never gets that serious.

And another thing.

Emison.

We are yall rooting for Emison and Emison is the only couple that needs to be together but isn't.

But again yall can't keep sending tweets to Marlene about it.

The way the writers are doing Emison is just proof that not everything is gonna be perfect.

If Emison gets together then it'll probably be the best day of any Emison fans life.

But for now you just have to be patient.

...

And the ranting is over.

Yall I'm sorry if this isn't the update you were expecting but I just needed to say something.

But leave comments I want to know what yall think. Or if you know any info about why it didn't come on.

( And my snap chat is @ ldezzzyy )😉

But for now...

Kisses L😘