Good Times?

Emily POV
I really couldn't be happier. Alison was my girlfriend, her friends became my friends, and on top of that I was going to a party.
I had dropped Ali at her house so she could change and do her makeup and other things. I was at my house and it only takes like 30 minutes to get ready.
I was wearing white ripped high waisted shorts with a crop top pizza sweater. Hey don't judge me I love pizza a lot. I decided to keep my hair starlight because I thought I looked really good.
I just got a text from Ali saying that she was ready and that we'll meet the girls there at Noel's cabin.

I finally got to Ali's house and I knocked on the door. When she opened it my jaw dropped. She looked stunning. I mean she always looked beautiful but today she looked like she came straight out of a magazine.
Alison-" like what you see." Duhh.
Emily-" yea babe I love it now come on we're already like 30 minutes late."

Alison POV
When we pulled up to Noel's cabin it was already loud and filled with drunk people. I've been to Noel's parties before and they get really crazy.
The door was already opened and as soon as we walked in I was the girls and Noel with cups in their hands.
Hanna-" heeeeyyyyyy bitchhesss." Wow Hanna was already drunk. Typical. It was the weekend so it wouldn't matter. But I just hope that she gets it together before the photo shoot with Emily's mom.
Aria-" so Em are we still going to the photo shoot tomorrow."
Emily-" yea and you don't need to bring anything and yall can stay the night if you all want."
Spencer-" ok sounds."

The rest of the party was pretty fun. Em and I danced to a lot of songs. And after a while I got really thirsty. So I went to get a drink. I had a vodka soda. Wait I think I had like three but it would take more than three drinks to get me drunk.
Alison-" hey Em want a drink."
Emily-" no thanks, I'll stick with water."
Alison-" come on Em it's the weekend, have a little fun."
Emily-" Ali I said no!" Woah I never heard her like that before. She sounded like she was angry at me.
Emily-" sorry Ali I just don't drink I'm only 17. Plus the drinking age is 21 and how old are you. 17. Yea and I also made a promise not to drink. You know how many people die because of drinking.Maybe you should put the cup down since it's like your 5th one." Who did Em think she was. She was girlfriend not my mother. Not even a full day of being in a real relationship with her and she's already trying to control me.
Alison-" whatever Em." And with that she was out of my sight. I now I sounded like a bitch but she needs to be put in her place.
After about 30 minutes the alcohol wore off and I could function again. I went looking for her. She loves the water and I figured that's where she'd be. But when I got there she was sitting on the ground with Mona. I had nothing against Mona she's actually kinda cool. But her sitting next to my girl was not cool. They were obviously talking so I made sure I was quite while walking up to them but I stayed behind a tree.
Emily-" I didn't want to sound controlling. But so many people die from drinking and I don't want to lose her over a little mistake."
Mona-" listen Em, Ali was just trying to have fun. That's what all teenagers our age want to do. So let her drink. Just don't let her go over board."
Emily-" ok. I guess I'll let her have her fun. And apologize. Thanks Mona I really needed this talk. Come on let's get back to the party."
Em is only looking out for me and I was nothing but a bitch to her. I should apologize too. As they were walking back to the cabin I jump out and was right in front of them.

Emily POV
Was Ali here the whole time? Did she hear everything?
Alison-" hey Em."
Emily-" hi."
Alison-" hello Mona can you give Em and I alone time."
Mona-" yea sure I'll see you guys in the party."
Alison-"ok" when Mona left it was just Ali and I. We both stared into each other's eyes.
Emily-" so did you hear what I said."
Alison-" yea I did and I just wanted to say sorry. I know all you were doing was protecting me and I was nothing but a bitch."
Emily- I want to say sorry too. I shouldn't have been acting like a mom. It's just that my family is really big on not drinking young, but I think that you're old enough to know what you're doing."
Alison-" come on let's get back to the party and have some fun."
Emily-" ok sounds good."

We make our way back from the lake go the cabin and its 10 times worse than what it was when I went to find Em.
Noel-" hey ladies want to go to the other room and play some games."
Emily-" yea sure."
Noel- " alright follow me."

We followed Noel and he lead us to room in the back where the loud music became a simple thud. When we walked in the room, I saw the girls and a bunch of other people I barely recognized.
Noel-" so how about truth or dare."

Alison POV
Truth or dare. Great this game always gets messy.
Noel- "so I'll start. Umm Aria. Truth or dare?"
Aria-" dare."
Noel-" ok I dare you to take 3 shots in a row."
Aria-" that's easy but ok." Aria had drank her three shots like it was water. She made it look super easy. But for a person her size it was almost impossible. Now it was Arias turn to ask someone.
Aria-" so Ali truth or dare." Damn I was hoping that she didn't pick me but whatever.
Alison-" dare."
Aria-"haha ok. I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the room for 30 seconds."
Alison-" ok that's easy." As I was leaning toward Em, Aria stopped me.
Aria-" But it can't be Em." damn. Fuck you Aria. I was looking for some else and then I spotted Lauren. She was hot not like Em but she was hot.
I crawled over to Lauren and she had a smile on her face. I leaned in and kissed her. Her lips were so soft it felt like pillows. I guess I was enjoying to much because I heard someone cough. And as soon as I pulled away Em was gone.
Great job Ali you probably don't have a girlfriend anymore. I have to chase.

Emily POV
I should have figured. Ali was playing games with me. I left I was to angry to look back. I got in my car and went straight home. As I was on the road a car came crashing into the side of mine. Next thing I know is that I her someone call my name and everything goes black.

----------------------------------
Well things escalated quickly. Please don't kill me. I'm so sorry but not everything is perfect. I just wanted it to be more interesting to read. Maybe things will get better, and maybe they won't. Who knows.

Kisses L😘