Charlie charlie

Charles POV

Alison has no idea what's coming her way. Her and her little friends think that they can stop me. Well think again.

Alison might act like she is tough and strong but in reality she is very weak. All you have to do is say the right or wrong things to her and she'll snap.

I'm not even going to go through all of the trouble of messing with her precious friends or girlfriend. I'm going straight to get Alison.

She belongs with me and only me.

...

Alison POV

Charles was back but he was not going to stop me from living my life. As of right know the girls and I were on our way to the police station.

When we enter we went straight to the front desk and asked to speak to a detective. Lucky the man at the front desk didn't ask to many questions and called for a detective.

After minutes of waiting an old lady came up to us. She looked nice.

Tanner-" Hello ladies I'm detective Tanner and I heard that one of you needed to report something."

Alison-" Yes I did. I have a older brother that was in Radley 3 years ago and he said that's he got out on good behavior but I think he is lying. And when we were younger he tried to kill me and he raped me."

Gosh. I hate telling this story. It seems like every time I tell it, it only gets worse.

Tanner-" I tell you what I'm going to do. Get me the name of your brother and I'll have someone contact Radley. And when we find his records we will put him away."

Emily-" How long will we have to wait."

Tanner-" As soon as we are done here. But can I take you to the back to ask you some more questions about your brother. Oh and what's is your name."

She was looking at me. I guessed I should have addressed my self earlier.

Alison-" I'm Alison Dilaurentis."

Tanner-" Well Alison can I ask you some questions in the back."

Alison-" Yea sure how long will it take."

Tanner-" Not long. Your friends can stay here."

...

Tanner was asking me just simple basic questions like what's his name, when did he start acting crazy, and all that.

I was in there for about 15 minutes. And Tanner said that she'll do everything that she can to put him away.

I walked out and all the girls were waiting patiently for me.

Aria-" How'd it go."

Alison-" It was good she said that she'll do everything that she can to put him away."

Spencer-" That's great."

Alison-" It is but I don't feel like staying alone tonight. Can I stay with you Em?"

Emily-" Of course you can babe. Let's just go to your house and get some clothes."

Hanna-" Um can we all stay too."

Emily-" Yes yall can stay too."

That's what I loves about Emily she was so caring and she sees the best in everyone.

Emily POV

I was so worried about Ali. I mean why would Charles come back as soon as her life was going great.

We graduate in a week. She doesn't need to worry about all this right now.

I mean I had a crazy sibling but Charles seemed worse than Elle by 100 times.

...

We finally got my to Ali's house and when we walked in there was someone in a red coat sitting in the living room.

Alison POV

I've seen that red coat once before. Could it really be her though. I thought she left for good.

It was no other than Ms. Drake herself. The woman in the red coat was Cece Drake.

Alison-" Cece?"

Cece-" Did you miss me?"

Alison- Of course I did. I thought you were gone forever."

Cece-" Didn't I say that I'll was be watching you."

Alison-" Yea but why show up now?"

Cece-" I know that he is back."

Alison-" How'd you know?"

Cece-" I have my ways."

Emily POV

What the hell was going on. Everyone was just popping up out of no where. And they always seem to know Ali. I know everyone has secrets but it seems like Ali is the queen of keeping them.

And who was Cece. Was she a cousin, sister, best friend, or even an ex. Who knows, oh wait Ali knows.

Cece-" It's nice to see you girls again. Oh who is the new girl."

Alison-" That new girl is my girlfriend."

Cece-" It's nice to meet you I'm Cece."

Emily-" I'm Emily. So Cece we are all going back to my place to spend the night do you want to come with us."

Cece-" Sure."

Hanna-" Great now let's go I'm starving."

...

Back at Emily's house...

Cece-" Wow Emily your house is huge."

Emily-" Well you know the Fields get work done."

Cece-" Hold up. Your parents are The Fields."

Emily-" Yep."

Cece-" Awesome."

...

Alison POV

After today I feel a little bit of relief. I mean knowing that Charles was going to be put away was good but I don't think Tanner really knew what she was up against.

----------------------------------------

Um I sorry this chapter was short and it kinda sucks but I've been not feeling so good. I've been sad and depressed lately and I don't really know how to handle it because I'm always happy and laughing. Not even music has helped but it's whatever I'll get through it. Hopefully. But anyways see yall next chapter.

Kisses L