Truly Beautiful

Alison POV
What can it be. Everything was going so good. I knew something bad was going to happen. Was she a killer? But I'm just gonna let her explain.
Alison-" what is it." I knew she seen the expression on my face.
Emily-" It's nothing bad, at least I don't think it is. But but do you know Pam and Wayne Fields?" I nodded my head because if you didn't know them you probably lived under a rock. " Well they're my parents, yep I'm The Emily Feilds,and I only moved to Rosewood because my father is thinking about opening a club and a hotel here and my mom wants to have a fashion show or something." I just left my jaw hang open Em was super rich that explains the car and the well decorated house. " But I didn't tell you because I thought that you would only like me for my money and not for me." I couldn't take it anymore I grabbed her by her cheeks and kissed her with so much passion. It felt like fireworks I could kiss her forever. After a while I pulled away because I realized we were still at Chipotle.
Alison-"I like you for you. Yes you have great clothes and shoes and a super beautiful car. But even if you didn't you still be beautiful. Your smile could light up the whole world and the why your care for people is so awesome. You barely know my friends and you treat them like your own. There's not enough money in the world to buy what you give." I saw her crying I just really hope that they're tears of joy.
Emily-" I've met a lot of people and seen a lot of things but I would trade it all in if I could see you everyday of every second. Just promise me when times get hard you won't run away." At this point I'm crying too.
Alison-" I promise. Now let's get out of here so we can finish that paper and then cuddle the night away."
Emily-"Sounds great. And sense I like you so much I'll let you drive my car. Just don't wreck it I only have 4 cars left." She only had 4 cars left, she made it seem like it was nothing. I was lucky just to have 1 car.

Emily POV
I was so glad that Alison like me for me and not for the money. I think I'm going to tell her friends tomorrow at school. For some reason I trust them they are really cool and sense I don't know any one else I don't see why I couldn't tell them.
Ali and I are currently finishing the paper. It's not due until next week but we decided to get it over with now. The story was called Brown and Blue and it was about two teenagers that had cancer and only had 5 months to live. But they only met at night because their parents didn't like each other. So at the end they both run away and die but they die peaceful in each other's arms. Sad but beautiful.

Alison-" just writing this story make me cry. I know it's not real but it's still sad."
Emily-" who said it was not real."
Alison-" what do you mean."
Emily-" well I had this friend named Alex and she had this boyfriend name Luke. Alex had brown eyes and Luke had blues eyes. Both of them had cancer and neither of their parents approved of the relationship, but they still managed to see each other."
Alison-" did they die."
Emily-" thankful no. They didn't die but they did get in a car crash. It was a bad crash too. And both of them being hurt their parents realize that they couldn't break them up."
Alison-" aww so you dictated it to them."
Emily- "yep. They're actually my favorite love story."

Alison POV
Just hearing Em talk about her old friends love story made me think about all the things I wanted to do with Em one day. I could see us traveling all across the world, getting married, and having kids. It still amazes me how I haven't known her for long but I'm starting to fall for her and I'm falling hard.
Em and I are currently watching pitch perfect 2 and Em is wrapped up into my body.
Emily-" hey Ali can I tell your friends about me tomorrow at school."
Alison-" yea sure. I think they still Iike you for you. I mean if they do ask you for anything it's probably just gonna be food."
Emily-" ok cool. And I wouldn't mind. if I could which I probably can I would but the whole pizzeria." All I could do was laugh. Great now I have 3 fat asses in my life. Noel has to go to the store almost every day because he never has any food. Hanna is always picking off of other people's plates. And now I have Em, who is talking about buying a whole pizzeria. At least now I know I won't ever be hungry.
This rest of the night was great. We finished the movie and the cuddle. Em had placed her hands on my stomach. And to tell you the truth I could would want her hands all over me. After about five minutes I was out like a light.
...

"Beep. Beep. Beep."
Damn I was woken by my alarm clock. I've never been a fan of the alarm clock because it would wake me up at the best parts in my dreams. But at least I was never late for school.
I tapped Em shoulder but she didn't wake up so I had to with plan B. I climbed on top of her and started kissing her. I went from her lips all the down to neck and I guess I hit her spot because instantly she brought my face to her and gave me the best kiss eve. As soon as she was about to go deeper I got out of bed.
Emily-" woah what happened."
Alison-" you didn't wake up the first time so..."
Emily-" so you just teased me."
Alison-" yep now get ready we have school and you need to tell my friends something."
Emily-" yea you're right but don't think I won't get you later."
Alison-" well see about that."

Emily POV
As we were getting ready and I seen Ali put on a very short skirt. Did this school not have a fucking dress code. I mean I wasn't complaining because her ass looked great. In California at my old school girls could barely wear shorts. Today all I wore was some jeans and plain black shirt.
Emily-" are you ready babe."
Alison-" yea I just need to grab my bag."
Emily-" ok."

Alison POV
Em and I are on our way to school. And in the car Em out her hand on my thigh and keep moving it up I was really getting turned on. I was biting my bottom lip.
Emily-" you like that huh."
Alison-" yes." And with that Em that her hand away. She such a fucking tease.
Emily-" that's what you get for what you did this morning."
Alison-" whatever. Let just get to my friends so you can tell them about yourself."
Emily-" ok let's go."

Emily POV
I knew Ali was mad but I had to get her back. What she did this morning was so not cool. We walk up to school hand and hand, and like usual every one thinks we go out. I mean I would I would love for her to be my girlfriend but like I said I didn't want to rush things between us. I'm just gonna let time take its course. Ali's friends were already at the table. Ok here goes nothing.
Alison- hey girls and guy." they all responded with a hello.
Emily-" hey. I have something to tell you guys." My confidence went from 100 to 0 real quick.
Spencer-" what's up Em."
Emily-" do you guys know about the fields?"
Aria-" yea I wear Pam's clothing all the time and I actually have her jacket on now." Wow I didn't even realize it.
Emily-" yea that's my mom. I'm The Emily Feilds. I didn't tell you guys because I just wanted to be the new girl no one knew. And if I did make friends I what them to be friends with me and not what I have." Everyone mouth hung open.

Hanna-" Bitch.You're famous."