letter #7

D̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶B̶r̶a̶n̶d̶o̶n̶

Dear Mr. Idiot,

This is the first and only letter that I am writing sober and it is to tell you thank you. It took me a lot of guts to even write this because I want nothing more to do with you. Maybe you're right that when you finally gain back your memories, you'll be happy to be away from me. It's not like I don't get it, I completely, wholeheartedly understand that it's not me, it's you.

It has always been you being the problem. You need to have realized that you're either completely psycho or idiotic. Like there was no way you didn't realize I was cheating before the accident or that I never said I love you. But I won't hound you too much for it, you're still very lost on somethings. I do wish you a good life and since you regret marrying me so much next time choose your wife wisely and don't be so closed off to the truth. The truth Brandon is that it takes two to be in love and one to think they are loved. You were all three people in that statement, where was the room for you to actually be loved by me? You didn't allow for any.

You're a great man and you would have been an even better father. I'm sorry I cheated on you, I'm sorry you wasted your time. My number one regret ironically is not giving you a chance because despite the happiness I feel being free from you, I also wonder if I would have been happier if I had took advantage of the life we had and recognize the beauty within it. But it's too late now to look at the past. This is it, by the time this letter reaches to you we will no longer be husband and wife.

Goodbye, Helia