Chapter 35 [Wedding Day]

Jin's Pov

Everyone was busy,smiling and greeting each other. Congratulating my parents, her parents and me. Everyone was wearing nice dress and tux. The place was elegantly decorated with red rose everywhere.

"Oh!! Your friends arrived." My mom said beside me and I looked up and saw my 6 handsome dongsaengs.

"Annyeonghaeseo Mrs Kim." They bowed 90 degree greeted my mom.

"Nae, Annyeong Kids. Please take your seat." My mom smiled.

"You make a good choice bro." Rap mon tapped on my shoulder.

"Last long bro" Suga smiled.

"Hyung, don't forget to...  I want to have niece or nephew. V said and everyone laughed.

"Aish that kid."

"Okay everyone, We"ll start the ceremony soon. Groom get ready." The priest announced.

I was walking on the aisle with a huge smile on my face.

The music started and the door opened slowly releasing my beautiful bride.

She looked very very pretty in her white dress and a slight make up on her face.she held a bouquet of red roses near her chest as she walked slowly down the red carpet while smiling at me. I smiled back at her. We didn't break the eyes contact until she reached the end of the aisle.

"Take care my daughter,ok?" Her father said.

She linked her arm with mine.

We stood in front of the priest, he smiled at us and we returned happily.

"Is there anyone against the marriage couple?" The priest said loudly.

Nobody stood up or spoke.

"Good then." He smiled.

"Do you take Mr.Kim Seokjin as your husband? No matter what happen, love each other, poor or rich, sickness or healthy, stay by each other side till the end?"

"I do." She looked at me with teary eyes.

"Do you take Mrs Park Choa as your wife? No matter what happen, love each other, poor or rich, sickness or healthy, stay by each other side till the end?"

"I do" I smiled and looked at her back.

"You may kiss now."

I leaned in and kissed her lip as her tear rolled down her cheek. I pulled away and wiped her tears away with my thumb. We smiled at each other as the other clapping their hands.

A/N : Only 2more chapters to go. I will try to update it faster. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting so long.