Chapter 11

Choa's pov

"Loser oetori sen cheokhaneun geopjaeng,i Mosdoen yangachi geoul soge neon,Just a loser oetori sangcheoppunin meojeori." I woke up because of my stupid alarm was ringing. It was loser by Big Bang. I really love this song so I set it as my alarm. I grabbed my phone and shut it off. I took and uniform and went straight to the bathroom. After I finished, I came back...

"Seohyun!! Wake up"

"5mintues more please"

"Today it your first day of school. Don't be late."

"Oh!! Ok" she got up and rubbed her eyes.

We ate our breakfast and walked to school. While we were walking I saw Mina and Jimin.

"Mina!! Jimin" I shouted.

"Annyeong" they greeted.

"Oh!! This is my childhood friend, Seohyun. She was going to study with us." I said.

"Annyeonghaseo!! Seohyun imnida. Nice to meet u." Seohyun said.

We all greeted each other then we walked to our school together. Seohyun took a seat infront of me. I wanted her to seat near me too but Jin had already sat there. -.-

While we were talking, Jin walked into  the class.

"OMG!!!" Seohyun shouted a bit.

"What's wrong?" I said. She about to say but Jin cut her off.

"Annyeong" He said to Seohyun and smiled.

She didn't respond anything. She gave him a big smile and blushed.
What was wrong with them? Why they always blush when they saw Jin?

Jin's pov

I had already decided. I was going to ask her today. If she was Eunji, I was going to tell her the truth. I walked into the class. I saw Choa and New student, maybe ? were talking and laughing. When she saw me, her eyes went wide. I thought she knew who I was. I walked to them.

"Annyeong" I said to the new student and smiled.

She didn't respond me but she gave me a big smile and blushed.

The class started. We sat silently and listened to the teacher carefully. Break time. I was about to call her but she got off from her seat and walked out with new student. Oh!! Her name is So Seohyun. Of course. It was written on her name tag. I walked behind them silently.

"Hyung" Jungkook shouted.

Why he was here at this time? Aish!! The 2 girls shocked and turned to face me.

"Let go hyung."

"No!! I need to do something first."
"Choa can we talk?" I said nervously.

"Of course but I need to accompany Seohyun to the cafeteria first because she don't know where is it" She replied.

"Oh!! Really? Luckily, Jungkook was going there too. Can u let him accompany her there?" I said.

They looked at each other and Seohyun nodded.

"Ok!! Let go. What do u want to talk?" She smiled warmly.

We walked to the roof. And ...
Our conversation started.

Jin- Can I ask you something?

Choa- of course!! What is it?

Jin- Did u bump into someone on your first day at school ?