Chapter 2

*Seohyun's Pov

I was on the way home with Choa. Then I remembered what she said after class. I was curious about it, So I decided to ask her who he was that could made Choa stayed up late. Choa was a good girl. She always slept and woke up early. I asked her but she seem like she was day dreaming again. Aish -.- She didn't notice that I talked to her.

"Choa Choa" I shaked her.

"Yes Yes?'' She answered.

''Are u day dreaming again? Did u hear what I ask u?" I looked at her.

"hehehe xD Sorry !! Can u ask me again?'' She replied.

"Who is that boy you chatting with last night?" I asked again.

''His name is Park Chanyeol. He is 18 years old and live in Korea." She told me.

''Huh? How can u communicate with him??" I was shocked.

''I'm Korean too, Remember?" She winked.

*Choa's Pov

Even though I've never been to Korean school, but I can speak Korean a little bit since father taught when I was a kid. Aish this girl !! >< How can she forgot that ?

''I'm Korean too. Remember?" I winked.

''Oh!! I forget! Sorry. Wait! Don't tell me that you were day dreaming about Park Chanyeol?'' She exclaimed.

''No, I didn't . I dreamed about GD oppa." I answered back quickly.

I lied. The truth was that i thought about Chanyeol, not GD oppa. I wasn't interested in Kpop at all. I was into American idol but only GD oppa could catch my attention. Seohyun was 100% interested in Kpop. She watched and listened to Korean songs everyday. It kinda annoyed me. And she kept saying that she was ARMY all the time. Actually, I didn't know the meaning. xDD

''I'm here now. Bye Choa'' She shouted and ran into her house.

"Bye Seohyun" I shouted back.

After 5mintues, I finally arrived my home.

'' I'm back mom.'' I shouted and ran to my room.

I lay on the bed then I fell a sleep, because I was really tired + I didn't get enough sleep last night. When I was sleeping peacefully, My phone vibrated. I took my phone and checked it. It was a message from Chanyeol. I kept chatting with him until I didn't notice that I fell a sleep again. Then somebody voice got into my ear and I opened my eyes. It was.........................

A/N : Sorry for this short update.I will try to make it longer. :)

25/04/15