Chapter 20

Jungkook's pov

Of course!! Jin hyung and Choa will be couple soon. They looked very good together. They both love each other but they both hesitated to tell each other. Today Jin hyun will make a moved first and I'm sure Choa will accepted him. XD

I called Seohyun and told her out plans. She chuckled and agreed to bring Choa to our house.

Seohyun's pov

I was cleaning the house and I heard a sound came from my room. Of course. It was my phone. I rushed to my room and answered the phone. I chuckled and agreed with him. Finally, that day come. Jin decided to make a move. I ended the call.

I knocked the bathroom door.

"Choa Choa!! Get ready we will hang out." I shouted a bit.

"YA!! Where are we going?" Choa shouted back.

"BTS dorm" I giggle and went away.

Choa's pov

BTS dorm? I heard her giggle. Why were we going there ? I frown and quickly get ready. But Jin !!! I was going to meet him. How can I face him ? *sigh*

I got out and it was Seohyun turned to take a shower. While she was taking a bath, I asked her more question.

"Why are we going there all of sudden?" I asked.

"They make a small party today. Jungkook invite me and I want you to go with me."

\\\\\\\\\\

We were walking to BTS dorm. We didn't brother to take a taxi because it wasn't far away from our house.

"Seohyun" I stopped walking.

"What?" She faced me.

"I don't wanna go." I pouted.

"It's okay. It gonna be fun." Then she dragged me into the apartment.

I pressed the bell and a second later, it revealed Jungkook with a black sweater, Long Jeans with a SnapBack. I turned to look at Seohyun. And she smiled like an idiot.

Jungkook's pov

I saw Seohyun stared at me and I smirked at her. I greeted them and took them to the living room.

"Hyung!! Choa are Seohyun are here now." I shouted.

A few second later, everyone come out, expect Jin hyung because he was busy cooking in the kitchen.

"Annyeong" She greeted them and we smile back for responded.

I told her that Jin hyung was in the kitchen cooking Suga hyung will go to call him.
After that when He came out.

"There are not enough drink. I think I need to go to buy more. Who wanna go with me? " Suga hyung asked.

"Me"

"Me"

"Me"

"Me"

"Me"

"Me"

Everyone raised there hand, expect Seohyun. I elbowed her and looked at her.

"I wanna go too." She giggle.

Choa's pov

I was about to say I wanna go too but they quickly went out. *sigh*
They left me with Jin now. Only 2 of us. What should I do now? There is no point I shouldn't talk to Jin. He lied to me. I lied to him. Yeah!! It fair, right? I took a deep breath and walked to kitchen.

Jin's pov

Good now!! I'm only with Choa. I could say what I wanna say now. It was a good time. Jin fighting. I was about to stop my cooking for a moment and go to talk to her but she had already here.

"Is there anything I can help?" She asked.

Choa's pov

He glared at me and blink. He stopped all his work and turned to face me.

"Choa!!"

"Nae?"

"Like you see!! I'm sorry. I shouldn't lie to you. I know it hurt you a lot. I shouldn't messed it around. I'm really sorry." I said softy.

"I'm also wrong. I'm sorry I shouldn't lie too you too." *teary eyes*

"It's okay. So can you give me a chance to make up all this thing? I promise I won't lie to you anymore. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said.

OMG!! Was he confess to me? What should I do? What should I do ? Calm down Choa!! Calm down!!

I looked at him. Eyes to eyes. Then I hugged him and nodded my head.

Jin's pov

I look at her. Eyes to eyes. Then she suddenly hugged me and nodded her head. I hugged her back and smiled.

Yes yes!! Finally, she accepted me. I had been waiting for this day. Then I felt something wet on my shoulder.
I pushed her a bit to look at her face. I wiped her tear away.

"Don't cry. I really hate when girl cry." I said.

She chuckled and hit my arm playfully.

I pulled her into my arm and hugged her tight. She hugged me back.

"OMG!! I need to breath." We giggled and broke the hug.

A/N : Thank you to all 1.5k reader. I promise I will work harder. I hope you enjoy this chapter. ^_^

30/06/15