Chapter 9

Choa's Pov

What a tired day!!! I laid on the bed and then I got a called from Seohyun. I told her my first day at school wasn't going well and I told her that I wish she would be here with me. We talked a lot and laughed. After that she told me that she was busy.

After dinner I went to my room and started doing my homework. While I was getting my book out, I realized I lost my GD oppa (Key chain). I tried to think where I lost it. OH!! Maybe when I bumped into someone this morning.

I finished my homework quickly. I went online and chatted with Chanyeol.

Our conversation started.

Me- Chanyeol ah !! :'(

Chanyeol- Nae nae ?? What happened to you my beauty??

Me- I lost my key-chain.

Chanyeol- Jinjja?? Pity u ! Where did u lost?

Me- At school? Maybe? I'm not sure.

Chanyeol- School ???

Me- Oh !! I forgot to tell you. I'm going to live in Seoul and today it's my first day at school.

Chanyeol- OH!! I see. How is your day at school?

Me- Not good at all. I bumped into someone this morning and maybe my key chain fell off.

Then he told me that it was time for him to do his homework and he went off.

Jin's Pov

She bumped into someone?? Is it me? Pabo!! I forgot to look at the person I bumped into. So we were in the same school?? Aish!!! What was going on?? I messed my hair.

After that, I took my book out and I noticed something. What is it?? Key chain? Is it really her??

I ran off my room and shouted. Everyone went out from their room.

''I'm going to die this time.'' I pouted.

''Ya!! What happned?'' Suga shouted.

''Eunji is studying in our school too. What am I going to do?'' I shouted

''Bwo???'' Everyone shouted and their eyes went wide.

''How can you know?'' Suga kept asking.

''I chatted with her. She told me that she bumped into someone and lost her keychain.'' I said.

''And?'' Rap mon said.

''I'm the one who bumped into her and here her keychain.'' I showed to them.

''You're going to die hyung. Hahahah'' Jimin laughed.

''Break up with her.'' V said.

''We haven't started yet.'' I exclaimed.

''I mean stop chatting wit her.'' V said.

''It's getting late. I sleep now. Annyeong.'' He said and everyone went to their room too.

22/05/15