Chapter 26

Jin's pov

After talking with my mom. I felt empty. What should I told Choa? What was she going to do? I should fight for it. Really!! I don't want to married a girl that I don't love. I decided to skip class with all my member and discussed how to tell Choa.

"Hyung? When are you going to married? V asked.

" During the summer After I graduate " I sighed.

"OMG!! It only 2month left." Jimin gasped.

"I think you should kept it secret as long as possible." Rap monster said.

I was cut off by Jungkook.

"Seohyun here." Jungkook shouted.

My eyes was searching for Choa. Where was she ?

Seohyun approached us.

"Seohyun where was Choa?" I asked.

"I don't know. We said goodbye after the class. She said she doesn't feel to eat today."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What? Don't you guys know?" She shouted a bit.

"Know what?" I asked I innocently.

"Open the background website. I just knew this morning too."

I opened the background website. My eyes widen.

The Tittle : BTS Jin and a mystery girl Dating!! 

And there were also our photo eating ice cream. I scrolled down and saw a lot of bad comment. I wish she didn't see it.

She must be in danger now. I ruffled my hair and ran off. Where could she be ? Rooftop Rooftop.....

I ran up.

"Choa Choa." I shouted and looking everywhere but I couldn't find Choa.

I went to the edge and looked down. I hope I could saw her. Searching searching...... There she was..... Wait!! There were 3girls walking to her direction.

I quickly ran down to the park.

Choa's pov

While i was listening to music, I felt someone call me.

"YA"

I glared up to find 3girl standing and crossing her arm infront of me.

"Look at her. She so rude." One of the girl at the left said.

"We should teach her a lesson." The middle girl said.

I took out my earphone before I could said anything. The girl in the middle pull my hair that cause me stand up.

"Let me go." I yelled and tried push her hand away but she didn't let go. She tugged my hair and got me to the middle of the playground.

Great!! Now everyone surrounded around us. I pushed her hand again and this time she let go of my hair and smirked at me.

"You slut!!! How dare you date our Oppa? Idiot !! Stay away from him or ....."

She slapped me. I stood-still holding my cheek  and didn't respond back.

"Get away!! Get away"

There was a voice came out from outside the crowd. Everyone made their way for that voice. I turned to see a girl running with a bucket. WHAT?? Seriously? Did she want me to play ice bucket challenge in this session? I think I might got a fever after this. I closed my eyes ready to get wet?

Chu..............

Why am I not get wet ? I opened my eyes slowly. Jin was infront of me. He was the one who got wet.

"Oppa" She mumbled.

Everyone surprised and started to took a picture or video.

"Oppa I'm prettier than her. Why you...." The girls whined.

"No matter what. She is my girlfriend,ok ? Don't you dare to touch her again or I will not hesitate to hit you even you are a girl." Jin shouted.

Jin held my hand and pull me out of the crowd..

19/07/15