Chapter 32

Seohyun's Pov

It had been 2week since she broke up with Jin. At the morning she acted like nothing happen and blah blah blah but at night she kept crying every night until she fell asleep. Poor her. She shouldn't deserve this. I wanted to help her too but I can't.

Jin's pov

It had been 2weeks since I saw Choa. After that incident, I didn't go to school. I kept making excuse. And Yeah all my dongsaeng understood me so they gave me time alone.

Oh!! I forgot.

Tmr I have to meet up with my future wife and her family. I really not in mood to meet them but my mom kept forcing me to. My heart is breaking in piece now and I hope that my future wife would understand me.

[Conversation between Jin and Mom]

Jin- Eomma whine*

Mom- don't forget to wear a nice clothes.

Jin- I don't wanna go.

Mom- You have to

Jin- What about my entertainment? They won't let me married in this age.

Mom- Don't worry son. I've already talk to them and they allowed you to get married.

Jin- Eomma *whine*

*Hang up*

Choa's pov

I was going to meet my future husband today evening but I wasn't ready for it. I felt very stress right now. Everytime I think about getting married, my tears started to fall down. I had no idea how my husband would be. Will he be good to me like Jin? Will he love me with all his heart? Many question popped up in my mind. I'm crazy now. I ran off my house. I ran ran ran until I arrived at my favorite park.

Seohyun's pov

Eomma and Appa were now at the restaurant waiting for us. It was 6pm now. It was time to go. I walked up to my room(also Choa room) and knocked.

"Choa open the door."
No responded.

"Choa open the door." I shouted and started to slammed the door.

I quickly opened it. Luckily, it doesn't lock. "Choa where are you?"

I started being panic and finding her around the house but there is no sign . I called Eomma.

"Yeoboseyo"

"Eomma Choa is missing." I cried.

24/08/15

.