Chapter 25

Seohyun's pov

It was 8pm now. Everyone had already gone and the house became silent. *sigh*

Choa was in her room doing her homework. And I was sitting in the living watch nothing. As I watched tv, my phone rang. It was JUNGKOOK.
We talked for awhile but I felt like forever. XD How lucky I am ? My idol, my crush is now my boyfriend. I thought I was gonna die of this happiness. Lol xD I'm just kidding. If I really died, I can't stay with Jungkook anymore. Even though our relationship wasn't public but I still happy for it. ^_*

Choa's pov

Next morning~

As I walking into the school with Seohyun. Everyone started looking at me and talked. I furrowed my eyebrow. What's wrong today ? Why everyone looking at me like they want to eat me ?

"Seohyun!! Did I wear something wrong? Did I forgot to button my shirt?" I asked.

"No. Everything it's perfect. I wondered why they kept looking and gossip about? " she said.

I walked into the class with Seohyun. I would felt some girl gave me a death glare. What wrong with them ?
My phone vibrate......

It was Jin

I WONT ATTEND THIS CLASS. I'll WAIT FOR YOU AT CAFETERIA OK ? SEE YA

LOVE YOU CHOA ❤️

I sighed. I guessd I will sit alone today. Wait!! What is the first class today? It was Math. Aish!!! I really hate it. ><

"Ya!! You." Someone shouted from the door.

I turned to see Mina & Jimin ran to me.

"Hi?" I fake a smile.

"You are lucky hah?" Jimin smirked.

"What?" I giggled a bit.

"Don't act like you don't know hah." Mina said.

"I'm envy you Choa." Jimin fake cried.

"What?" I hesitate asked.

Mina phoned me her phone.

"Is it you?" Mina asked.

I glared at her phone. It was school background website. What? My eyes widen.

The Tittle : BTS Jin and a mystery girl Dating!!

And there were also our photo eating ice cream.

I read the comment.

"I THINK SHE IS ALSO STUDY AT OUR SCHOOL."

"WHAT? IS SHE THE GIRL THAT SIT NEXT TO JIN?"

"SHE SO UGLY. HOW DARE SHE...?"

I stopped reading and gave it back to Mina.

"So Is this really you?" Jimin asked.

I nodded my head. They both shouted and everyone in the class stared at us.

Seohyun looked at me with a worried face and I fake a smile back at her.

Fast forward~~

The class ended. It was time for lunch but I didn't feel to eat.

"Seohyun go to eat your lunch. I don't feel to eat today."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah!! I'm fine." I fake a smile.

"If you need someone to talk with I'm always here with you, remember okay ?" She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Emm..." I smiled.

Seohyun took off and I went to the park and sat the empty bench. I plugged my earphone and started listening to music.

19/07/15