Chapter 10

Choa's Pov

Next morning

When I went to my class, Jin had already their then I took a seat near him. I took out my book and read it. I still wonder where my keychain fell. I looked for it everywhere but I couldn't found it. So I decided to ask Jin.

''Jin?'' I said softly.

''Nae?'' He smiled.

He was so generous I thought won't respond me because yesterday I was being cool to him.

'' Did u see my keychain?'' I said cutely.

''Keychain??'' He eyes went wide.

''This one??'' He held it to me.

''Yes!! Where did u get it from?.'' I said softly.

''I don't know'' He replied.

''Anyways, Thanks'' I smiled.

Jin's pov

Was it her?? But she was Park Choa not Jung Eunji. What was going on? I don't understand at all. The teacher went in and class started.

It was lunch time I went to cafeteria and had lunch with my member. I didn't tell him about the owner of the keychain. I thought I wasn't going to tell them anymore. They were helpless. I will go through this on my own.

Choa's Pov

Meanwhile, I went to cafeteria with Jimin and Mina. They were really kind to me. We ate, laughed and we talked about some meaningless things.

The class was over. I walked home with Jimin and Mina. Guess what?? Our house was in the same area. I was very thankful to them. Since I was new here, they helped me a lot.

***

It had been 2 week. Nothing special happened to me. I went to school, came back home with Jimin and Mina, ate dinner, did my homework, talked on phone with Seohyun, Chatted with Chanyeol. And Since the day I asked Jin about my key chain, we didn't talk with each other anymore.

I woke up and looked at my phoned. It was Sunday. No school today. I took a shower and went down.

''Eomma,Where's Appa''? I looked at her.

''He's going to airport.'' She answered.

And she told me that there will be surprised for me. I kept thinking but I couldn't think of any surprised. Surprised? Airport? What can I have their? I kept wondering what surprise that my parent going to give me.

Knock Knock !!!

I opened the door and saw my appa was standing and smiled, the person stood next to him was........

''Seohyun'' I shouted.

We hugged each other and laughed.

Jin's pov

Eunji Choa Eunji. If Choa was Eunji, that mean she lied me ? Aww~~ Jinjja !!! I was really curious about it. I wanted to ask her, but I wasn't brave enough. It had been 2 weeks. I hadn't talked to Choa at school. But I kept stalking her. During the class I kept looking at her. She was so cute and very interesting. I think I had already falling in love with her. Wait!! Was I falling with Eunji or Choa ? Eunji was so fun. Even though I was in bad mood, I chatted with her and she could change my mood. Choa, I felt something was missing if I didn't see her.

Suga- Jin!! Why are you staring at the wall?

Compared to all the members. Suga knew me the best. Of course he was my roommate. I really love to share my story with him. Either he also love to share his story with me too. Suddenly he slapped my shoulder hardly and made me back to reality.

Suga- What's wrong with you?

Jin- Nothing.

Suga- What happened? It's okay, I won't tell anyone.

Firstly, I was hesitated to tell him. After hearing what he said. It made me felt more comfortable. I told him bla bla bla. Fortunately, He listened to me carefully and didn't scold or laugh at me. And I told him that I didn't like telling other member because they always teased me. He told me to make everything clear and if I really love her I should told her my true feeling.

Choa's Pov

I was so happy today. I won't be alone anymore. I had Seohyun. She was going to stay here with me. I really loved my parent. They always gave me what I want. They knew that I was lonely here so they asked Seohyun to stay with me.

Me and Seohyun had to share room because there weren't enough room. At night we talked about how the day without each other. I felt so lonely and bored but now everything changed. Start from today I will have someone to talk with, to play with and to fight with. xD

A/N : If i got 500 reader by tomorrow. I will change the cover of the story.

Thank you ! Hope you enjoy it. :

23/05/15