Chapter 15

Jin's Pov

"Smile"

"Change style"

"Cut" the camera man said.

"Thanks you" member bowed.

We were taking a photoshoot for a magazine, except Jungkook and Jimin. How lucky they were? They could go to school. I wanted to go to school too. I wanted to see Choa. Her smile Her laugh. I missed everything about her. *sigh*

"Guys!! Please hurry change to the next clothes" manager shouted.

We all had already changed but we need to fix our make up first and the main point is there only 2 make up artist. Another make up artist were busy and they couldn't come so we had to wait one by one.

"Smile"

"Change Style"

"Good"

"Look at the camera"

"Good Good"

"Cut"

We thanked them again and went to our dressing room. We changed into our normal clothes and already to get back home. As I arrived home, I pushed myself on the bed and grabbed my phone. I looked at it for awhile. My phone was useless now. Before I used to get a message from Choa and now everything changed. I wished I could change the past and told her since we first met. I covered pillow on my face and then fell asleep.

Next day ~

"Hey wake up" Suga kicked me.

"I don't wanna go today." I muttered.

"Huh? I heard you want to go to school yesterday but now you don't want?" Suga asked.

School? Yes!! I woke up and went to the bathroom. After that I walked down to the dinning room and had my breakfast.

School~

I walked into my class. I saw Choa had already there. What should I do? Should I talk to her? Aish!! I don't know. I took a deep breath and walked to my seat. Of course I sat next to her. I saw she was laughing and playing around with her friend but when she saw me her expression changed immediately. Then the teacher come in and started the lesson. I kept glaring at her for the whole class.

Choa's pov

I was laughing and playing around with my friend but when I saw Jin my feeling changed immediately. I stopped talking with my friend and stay quiet. The teacher come in and started the lesson. He kept glaring at me for the whole time. What does he want ? Aish!! He made my heart beat very fast but I just act normal. XD

13/06/15