1

August

"We are gathered here to celebrate the life of Cathandra Alsina, Cat was a wonderful mother, daughter, friend, and wife. In the years that Cat was here she made sure everyone around her had nothing but good times, she was a very joyful soul, it's sad to see the ones we love go but we must also remember there is a time when God will bring even his soldiers home...let us pray... Dear Father we pray today that you may bless each and everyone of the deceased' family members so that they might find peace and comfort in this great time of need, we ask that you watch over everyone in your house today lord and bring them nothing but good, we also pray that you watch over her children, husband mother, father and every heart she has touched in her time here on earth, I ask dear father that you guide them so that they may not stray from the paths they were meant to take in Jesus name we pray Amen" everyone said Amen and the pastor took a brief look around the room before looking down at whatever it was in front of him.

I looked to my left and saw the entire family surrounding me, at first I was confused as to what the hell was going on cause I knew my wife as fine I mean I just talked to her earlier, but sure enough she was laying in a casket.......

-1 year later~

I watched the kids run around the front yard with a smile on my face, the past year was ruff but I made it my kids are forever my motivation. I looked down at my phone and checked the time, it was getting extra late I had to get the kids ready for bed call the sitter and head off to the studio to finish these songs up.

"Guys cmon its time for bed" I said standing up, they groaned and I chuckled as they walked past me into the house. "Go upstairs and get yourselves cleaned up Jessie is gonna be here soon" I said unlocking my phone.

"Uuu AJ your girlfriends coming again" Nayla said making AJ blush.