The Letting Go

I laughed so hard. ^^^ they know me too well.

"Oh my- I am zo zorry-"

Two hands, one metal and one flesh wrapped their way around her neck and pushed her against the wall roughly.

With her eyes wide, she stared into the furious face of James 'Bucky' Barnes. Flecks of confusion reached his eyes and she could see the nervous sweat run down his face.

As much as she knew he probably didn't mean this, she was about to be choked by a man who had killed enough people in his lifetime- unknowingly.

Closing her eyes, she drove her mind into his and immediately found his weakness. His fingers became tighter, and the metal embarked on digging into her skin.

Gagging, she entered deeply into the nerves of his dark memories. His memories were confusing, and some were too painful to watch. Her eyes felt as if they were to pop out, and as he gripped tighter, she found the saddest one of all and activated it out of panic.

The fingers went slack, and he fell to the ground whimpering such as a child
would if he was told 'no' by his parents.

She also, fell to the tiled floor, and began to gasp for air. Something pricked her right leg, and she saw the scar from the wound she had gotten when she was captured... A day ago.

She shook her head and came to conclusion that she was a superhero, so it was going to be healed fast anyway, right?

Or maybe she's hallucinating and she needs more air in her brain.

Then how have I been walking around today?

Closing her eyes, she breathed harder, trying to get as much air into her lungs as possible.

The door by Wanda, opened, and Alice and Hope came out laughing, but stopped abruptly when they saw what was happening.

"Oh my goodness!" Alice reached down to Wanda's poor state and looked into her eyes.

Wanda, on the other hand, wanted to know why she could walk again, and why she hadn't noticed.

"Alice..." She hissed when her throat had the aspects of giving her a painful time speaking. Alice, already began to shake her head, and Hope was over by Bucky, coaxing him. "Vhy... can- I-
Valk?"

Alice rolled her eyes and smiled a bit.

"Of all the things you could be worried about, you're worried about something you hadn't even noticed a few hours ago?" She tutted and shook her head. "Always such a character you are."

Wanda smiled the best she could, and closed her eyes as Alice smoothed down Wanda's hair.

"Alice, stay here while I get one of the boys."

Hope assumed Alice nodded her head, and Wanda opened her eyes to see Summer take off running down the halls to find someone.

Bucky was still on the ground, gripping his head, and whimpering like a dog. Wanda felt guilt tug on her heart. She hadn't meant to. She really hadn't. It was just- the most practical thing to do at that moment.

"If you must know, Vision didn't open the door for just Clover last night." Alice said suddenly. Her eyes were gazing at the Winter Soldier. "He let Clover and I," She glanced at Wanda mischievously. "Come in, and heal your leg. I must admit, you are an extreme deep sleeper." Alice chuckled. "Of course, then Clover wanted to stay in there and be a child, so I let her."

Wanda smiled, and felt her throat throb from the gesture. Grimacing, she touched her neck and winced from the pain that it caused.

"Can I ask you a question?"