The Training

I didn't have a picture... So here's the outfit that she wears (Minus the heals and all of the accessories). ALL RIGHT'S GO TO MARVEL. Except for Alice and Kristen. I made them up. But Hope is for real. Heheh. Okay I'm leaving, enjoy!

*~*~*

Wanda woke looking right at Vision's face.

She recounted what happened the night and day before, and then the part that she had asked him to stay, and before that, she got shot... She scrunched her nose. That part wasn't pleasant.

She noticed with some curiosity that he wasn't looking at her, and was... Her eye's widened when she realized he had his eye's closed.

Was he sleeping?

Oh. My. Gosh. He's sleeping.

I was.

He opened his eyes. And looked at her with an amused expression.

I wanted to try it.

She sat up excitedly.

"How was it?"

He sat thinking for a moment, and looked at her afterwards.

"It was odd. I don't know if I relished it or disliked it. But... It was peaceful."

He slipped off the bed, and handed Wanda his hand. She took it, and got off the bed too, and looked at herself in her full length mirror from across the room. She groaned.

"I look 'orrible. Okay, get out so I can change... Then we go to training."

She pushed him out of the room, and went over to her mini bathroom that she had, and used the sink to wash her hair, not bothering to take a full shower, since she was going to that night. She wrapped her hair in a towel soon after, and washed her face next.

She went over to her closet once all was done to do with the bathroom and stripped off her suit. She found a suitable long black shirt. She then put on a long red skirt, that smelled strangely of cinnamon. She frowned when she realized she had no idea where she had gotten the skirt. She shrugged. It was red.

She then slipped above-knee spandex on- just in case.

She unwrapped her hair, and ran her fingers through it. After it was semi untangled she brought all of it to one side, and bobbi-pinned it in the back so it would stay in place all day. She didn't bother on make-up, and opened her door, to walk into the infirmary before she went to the cafeteria. She walked all the way to the end of the room, to where she felt Hope's mind.

She saw Hope wide awake, and smiled when they met eye-contact.

"Hey." Hope said, smiling.

Wanda nodded in reply, and sat in front of her on one of the other beds.

"Thanks" Wanda said after a few moments of nothing said. "For vhat you did. I could have died, and vhat's funny ees that... I tried so hard to enter his mind, so I could make him scared... But I just couldn't- he had some kind of... I von't know honestly. You saved me is all that matters."

Hope shrugged, but Wanda felt pride generating from her. "It was the right thing to do. I couldn't have you dying on me." She reached across and patted Wanda's hand.

Wanda smiled in gratitude, "Vell, I'm gonna get breakfast... Are you allowed out?"

Hope shrugged. "They can go screw themselves. Let's go." She then left Wanda standing, perplexed for a moment, but even she smirked and soon after left with Hope.