The Death

MAJOR spoilers. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE. The song up there is just perfect for the twins after the war. I think that if Wanda was singing this it would make perfect sense. You can either listen to it after or before, I advise after, and not during, because it just make's a perfect tribute to Pietro. All right's go to Marvel, and I suppose Disney get's credit too, since they do own it.

Wanda watched as her powers tore droids apart quickly, and effectively. She smiled a bit as she watched some of the droids turn around and attack something else she couldn't see. She was becoming more intimidating then they had thought she was, and they were running away! She shook her head at their cowardliness.

"Oh no you don't..." All it took was a few waves of the arms, plus a little mind magic– and then over ten droids fell down due 'malfunctioning'. Wanda almost felt giddy from her tricks. She had taken a short break, by only using her fingers to snap one droid at a time, but now that she had more energy, she could wipe out ten with the wave of a hand.

Throughout the long and well-fought battle, she kept tabs on her brothers mind. She knew he could sense her small presence, and she also knew he was crazy mad at her for doing it. Wanda couldn't help it. It was almost like her sub-conscious couldn't live without being connected with his.

She felt something hit him and with dread she looked into his mind even further. Pain rushed through his mind as she snapped a droids neck off and she waited for his response after. Vision, who was a ways off, backed her up as she rushed out her thoughts to him. And although he couldn't communicate back, she could still feel the annoyance and his eye roll when she started fussing into his own head.

Pietro are you okay?! Please answer. Please pleas-

She sighed in relief as he sent her an image of a bullet hit him in the arm. It was only an arm. That could easily be fixed up with Tony's high-tech medical equipment. He was okay.

She them saw in his head an image that made her almost gasp aloud. A huge flying ship was nearing its way towards them, ready to load the remaining civilians and the Avengers safely onto the ground. Steve signaled everyone to meet over towards the air-craft, and his voice directly spoke to her.

"Wanda? Its time to load, I hope your near?" She heard Steve's voice rattle in her ear when his slight concern reached through. She guessed most everyone was there. She must've been the only one. She frowned... Vision had just been next to her. Where had he gone? She turned her earpiece on.

"Yeah, just-" A droid cut her answer off just as she turned around to take off. She yelped and destroyed it just with her fear. Her eyes flashed red and several buildings around her collapsed. Cursing, she returned to the captain's attention. "Give me a few."

Wanda turned off his distracting voice of protest, and she saw with annoyance that several droids were coming in her direction. She took a deep breath and prepared to weary herself even further. She needed a break that was impossible to get. She took out the first drone within seconds. Each one that came to her seemed to know it was to die, but they were doing it only to weaken her further. She snapped the last one's head off when she heard her brothers voice mysteriously appear in her head.

Don't hate me. I'll make sure to tell momi and papi how proud they'd be.

Wanda's heart stopped. He wasn't supposed to make his voice appear in her head. That was impossible unless he was in serious danger, and had the powerful emotion to do so. Wanda felt her stomach twinge and she checked for her brothers mind... but he was fine.

What do you mean? Pietro I-

Then, all at once the most pain she had ever felt in her life, entered her soul. She could feel the pain, black ink, scavenging into her heart, looking and stealing things that were supposed to stay in-place forever. She clutched her chest and gaped. That wasn't possible. He wasn't supposed to be hurt like that. He promised. Stumbling, shocked and hurt, Wanda let out the most heart-wrenching scream and sunk to her knee's. His last thoughts echoed in her head.