The Finding

Okay, so I know this is rushed, but I started school today, and even though nothing bad happened, I think I still have the right to say I hate school. But anyhoodle, that's why this chapter is so dang short. I'll try to make the next one longer. BYE!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Clover..." Wanda drifted off into her thinking zone. There was no way she could find him. He could be anywhere, and she couldn't just pick out a mind; and then him suddenly just... be there.

No, she'd have to go through all sorts of training, and then after that, she'd have to go through so much stress just trying to find the guy. Stress was something she did not take well.

Clover seemed to have a sense to what she was thinking, and pulled out a pouting face. 

"Oh come on. I really need you to help me! All I need you to do, is gently slip into his mind, and tell him our coordinates, and hopefully he does the rest." She stuck a pen in her mouth, and began to chew on the non-ink side worriedly. Wanda noticed the girl wouldn't look her in the eye. Always a sign of weakness.

Wanda huffed, and slightly massaged her head in annoyance. She was making it seem like finding him was as easy as eating food. And food was still sometimes hard to get down for Wanda.

She was definitely annoyed. And not by Clover, but by herself. She was annoyed that she was going to accept this challenge.

"Fine. I'll do it." She said with a scrunched up nose. She can't make it seem like she's willing, and technically: she isn't.

"Good golly on a Sunday Morning! You're being serious?" Clover said while standing up excitedly.

Wanda smiled slightly from her funny talk and shrugged. "Sure."

"Yessss." Clover muttered under her breath. Her fists were clinched together from the victory, and she was trying not to pump them in the air.

Suddenly stopping her good mood, she began to desperately search on her desk for something. After scrambling for a few moments, and a few looks between Wanda and Vision, she found a paper she had been looking for.

"Awesomesauce! Here, I already know what his coordinates are!" She said shoving the paper in Wanda's face.

Wanda scrunched her nose when the paper touched her face, then peeled it away, and looked at the numbers.

She almost smiled in relief, she wouldn't have to go through that much stress after all!

Wanda looked back up to Clover and perched an eyebrow. Somethings were not adding up.

"How do you know where he is?"

Clover blushed.

"Uh, I kinda got someone to inject him with a sniper... It was a tracker." She drifted off from what she was saying in embarrassment. "Luckily, it barely harmed him! And the tracker was lodged into him perfectly and guess what? He's only a few miles away! He was fine." She added, then frowned. "Hopefully he still is."

Clover crossed her arms at Vision's concerned expression.

"He was!" She paused, and then shrugged. "By the way, the reason we haven't gone after him ourselves, since we do have his location, is because: the last time I tried to do that, I nearly got my head cut off."

She sucked in and blew out with a whistle, "I may have deserved that."

Wanda grimaced.

Soon, they were going to meet a very pissed off assassin.

~.~.~.~

Wanda laid her head on Vision's shoulder and groaned with annoyance.

She had been trying to find the Winter Soldier for nearly three hours, and thus far, she hadn't found his head at all.

"Are you sure you're doing everything right? I mean, you could b-"

"Clover." Wanda said, frustration ringing in her voice. She leaned her head off of Vision and stared at the girl who was going frantic with anticipation.

"I'm doing everything I can... Just... Let me try... One more time. But after that, I'm done for the day. Done."

And without further ado, Wanda clinched her eyes shut for the twentieth time, and began to search.

Vision watched as her eyes moved around underneath her eyelids, and new she was searching vigorously.

Clover made a huffing sound, and Vision tilted his head to the side at her. This human was not making sense to him.

"Why are you displeased?"

Clover snapped her head over to Vision, and frowned from his inquiry.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm being a total brat, it's just-" she wrapped her arms around herself. "I've searched and searched for this dude, and over time I've become more and more attached to finding him..." She looked over at a screen that had a recording of James Barnes, walking down a dark ally. "And he's starting to become my life."

She looked back to the understanding eyes of Vision. She saw the entire universe in them. Maybe he could cure was was going on inside her.

"And I don't want to be like this anymore. I want to go back and find people for fun, and then locate and rescue them in two hours..." She blew out of her mouth, and glanced down at her feet.

Wanda slightly moved in her seat. Vision stared at her sudden state attentively before returning his attention back to the talking Clover.

"Maybe I should say yes to Simon..."

Vision became alert, and commenced to shake his head lightly. This would be a very bad decision.

"Do not, Ms. Kingsley. As you said, he is a 'bottom feeder'. I do not like the way the air gets when I  am about him."

Clover snorted, and slightly glanced at the scrunched up face of Wanda, before talking. "Me neither, but one of the reasons I said no was because of Bucky. I'm just so scared that the one moment I'm not in this lab; is the moment the cameras spot him again, but this time closer than we've ever been."

She placed her face in her hands, and whimpered. "I hate him sometimes, but most times, I pity him." She chuckled through the slits of her bitten fingers. "Funny, isn't it? I don't even know hi-"

"I got him!" Wanda flung open her eyes and smiled brightly. "I got him, and I got into his head! I gave him our address and code to get in the building, and he sent me a picture in his mind! It was him opening up a door with a cod—"

"Clover! He's in the building, apparently he knows our password but- who cares! Clover, he's extremely damaged, we're going to roll him in secretly, and we need you to help- then after-" Sam swallowed after his sudden rush of bursting in. He looked at the three shocked people in front of him. He then said his next words carefully.

"I need you to find Scott Lang..." Sam said with distaste. After three blank stares, he sighed.

"Otherwise known as the Ant Man."