The Words

No one replied to Sam's words.

"Ohhh...Kay. Well, obviously no one's in the mood for eating at a restaurant so... How's Chinese take-out?" Everyone was still quiet.

Hope kept glaring daggers at Kristen, Alice was still shocked on the floor, and Wanda and Vision were talking to each other.

Mmm, Chinese take-out.

Are you endeavoring to make me amused?

Maybe?

At a time like this?

I think we need to help Sam out, actually.

"Sure... Uh, Sam. That sounds great. Me and Vision will... Order it now." She stood up, letting go of Vision's hand, and shivered as she did so. Their thought's swarmed like a bee-hive and the person who was really stinging her brain was Kristen. Wanda continued walking as she tuned in on Kristen.

Her? Prettier? As if. Look at the dark circle's under her eye's, her skin's too pale, and she doesn't even fit in with the rest. Speaking of the rest... The red one is awfully wrapped around her finger...

"Can't one person do it?" Kristen said interrupting her own thoughts with that annoying voice. She looked at Vision innocently as he stood up.

Wanda turned around to Kristen in a stiffened movement. Vision watched as Wanda's hands started to shake in anger. Her eyes flashed red. He strided over to her, and placed his hand on her lower back. Vision decided to... make things right.

"Yes, but I was the one who asked her to make the call with me. She doesn't relish to verbalize with people, but I have no conception of what to... order, for you all... So she'll be availing me."

He, without another glance, quickly get's her out before she starts to make hell on earth for everything and everyone.

You have to control yourself, Wanda.

"I could of handled that."

It didn't seem like it.

Wanda kept moving swiftly, refusing to touch him. She began to think about Kirsten again, and her mind raced with annoyance.

"She just- UGH. I don't even know what eet ees about her that make's me so... UGH." She picked up her pace, while Vision gracefully glided beside's her.

She stride's past security, and although they protest, Vision assure's them it's alright after a minute of persuading, and then he goes after her again. The first place he tries, she's on the phone talking on her bed. He watched as she got done with her order, and observed her state when she put down the phone and then placed her head in her hands.

I wan't you to know that your not the only one who believes they don't belong, Wanda.

She doesn't even look up from her hands.

I'm getting really tired of you coming to my aid.

She lifted her head slightly to look at his expression. He showed no emotion, and she groaned as she started to think about what he had said.

I hate when I reflect on what you say to me. She rubbed her eyes with her palms.

I'm zorry. I'm acting like a complete helpless child. And I have no idea what you're going through, so that just makes me look like a bigger jerk... I'm-

Wanda, you don't need to apologize. You are the one who has lost someone. It is I, that does not know what your going through. To be precise, I don't know what it feels to become... Sad. I don't know how it feels to love, or to be loved. You experienced these things... you are extremely blessed.