The One For Him ~ Chapter Twenty-Seven

Start from the beginning

'Fiancé. So what do you expect?', I said haughtily.

'Conceited'.

'You love me anyway', then my smile faded. I was taken aback. He never told me that yet. I bit my lip and changed the topic. Blushing.

'Which one of these do you want?', I showed him the two canned tuna in my hands.

He was looking at me, trying to catch my eyes.

'Or do you want that one?', pointing at another branded tuna with my finger, still avoiding him.

'Claire?', he said softly.

This time I glanced at him.

'I love you', he said, grinning.

Just three simple words, spoken with so much emotion.

'I love you, too', I smiled then sighed. Now we're even.

'I think I want that one', he pointed at the tuna in my right hand.

'Okay, we'll take five of these'.

'Five?'

'For breakfast. Tomorrow morning'.

'You can be my breakfast', he said teasingly.

'I know babe but I'm the desert, remember?', I gave him a sexy look and he burst out laughing.

'No, you're my delicious appetizer', he swept his eyes on me and it stopped right between my thighs. I clenched my legs and started panting.
He smirked.

'It happens all the time?', he questioned my horniness and I nodded my head.
He licked his upper lip as if tasting me and my pussy cried.
Ooh! I can't wait to get my hands on him!

***

His phone kept ringing while he was in the shower. He spent the night with me and we rummage in my bed all night, it was a disastrous event. If we have fire in the butts, my house was burned down right after we ate dinner last night. Started from the dining table, on top of the washing machine (I don't recall how we got there), on the floor tiles of the bathroom, the back of my bedroom door till we reached the edge of my bed.
Good thing, I'm still here standing before you, telling my story.
I giggled. Oh, we were both insatiable!

It was Saturday so no class for today and work too. I was washing the dishes from yesterday. I frowned. It's eight in the morning for God sake's!
Who could this disturbing fellow be?

'Babe someone's calling you...', I shouted , hoping he can hear me against the noise of the shower. I waited but no answer.

I sighed, okay I have to take that call. It must be of some importance. I walked towards it which was placed on top of the medium-sized refrigerator. I picked up the phone but the call was ended.
I sighed. I was about to put it down when it rang again. I clicked the green button.

'Alex?! Alex?! Why aren't you returning my calls?! Please talk to me! I don't know what to do next. Please Alex?! I left him already. He was mad at me. He said he will kill us both. He knows. He found out... A-about us. Just like you said--', I cut the call.

I can't take no more. I knew that voice so well. What was that all about?! I swallowed. I can taste the bitterness of betrayal in my mouth.
Of all people, why her?!

I calmly placed the phone right were I took it and went to continue washing the dishes. I was so numbed inside. Him? and her?!

I heard the bathroom door opened.
He had finish his bath.

'That was exhilarating', he walked towards me, drying his hair, flaunting all his nakedness to me.
He kissed my cheek and hugged me tight against him.
I felt his instant arousal between my ass.

'Aren't you tired yet?', I asked him. Pretending everything was still okay but my heart was in shreds.

'I am but you make a man change his mind', he nuzzled my neck and caressed my tits.
His other hand was slowly playing me down there. I started getting wet again. As usual I was just wearing a big t-shirt with no undies. We were both getting hotter and wild when his phone rang again.
We stopped what we were doing and both gave a loud sigh.
I disengaged myself from him and arranged the dishes while he reached for his phone. I saw him frown.

'I have to make a call, it's important', he kissed me and walked over towards the bedroom.
He closed the door and my heart started weeping.
I can hear the faint sound coming from inside but it was like a murmur.

After thirty minutes, he came out.
All dressed to go.

'Babe I have to go. I got an emergency meeting with the guys', he looked worried.

'Okay. Go now', I forced a smile.

'I love you. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you next time', he gave me a quick, strong kiss on the lips.
His mind was already on his 'emergency meeting'.
He grabbed his car keys, kissed me again then he was gone.
Just like that.
Just like a snap of my fingers.