Secrets and Truths

As they all came back to Mystic Falls Jeremy calls Bonnie a few hours later. "Bon I need to ask you something." "Yeah Jer anything." "Well I wanted to know what we are." "Meet me at the grill in 10 I'll be there so we can talk it's closed today. You should know that anyways but you have the keys it's one of the places we can talk without someone being there or a crazy vampires on the loose." She hangs up and soon after they meet. Bonnie is seated waiting for Jer to come he walks in and she stands up to hug him and they start taking. "So Bon I really don't know what we are I mean I've messed up but I'm always thinking about you... Bonnie I love you." "Jer." Bonnie says in a low tone voice. He kisses her and she doesn't refuse they start walking into the storage room without breaking the kiss.

Mean while Stefan gets a call from Rebekah.
"Where are you?" "Well hello to you to Rebekah." "I need help killing a friend of mine, Elijah and Klaus won't help me because First off Elijah had a thing with her and Klaus only wants to keep her alive because he helped her last year with his hybrids.

"First of all I'm in Mystic Falls and second meet me at the grill at 6 so we can talk."

*back to Bonnie and Jeremy*

They head home as he buttons up his dark blue shirt walking out of the grill as he flips the closed sign to open because he called in workers. Bonnie drives away and heads to the Salvatore house. She knocks on the door and Damon answers. "Hello witchy." "I thought we could talk is anyone else home."
"Um ok sit down and no why?" He says confused. "Do you need help saving the day again?" "No no no nothing like that, it's actually more personal. As in you and me." "Uh" Damon slides further away from her. "When we were trapped in the prison world I was so tempted to kiss you and now that all I think about. I want you Damon not Jeremy. Not anyone you. She slowly slides off her sweater reveling her strapless baby pink top. "Bonnie... I love Elena. I can't do this I really can't I love her Bon." "Really Damon how come you were so happy when I came back last time?" "Because we're friends and I haven't seen you in months that was different." She moves in closer as he holds her back and moves further away. She tries to lean in for a kiss but Damon uses his strength and yells "BONNIE I LOVE ELENA" as Elena walks in the door she hears that and smiles but is confused as to why Bonnie is on the floor. "What's going on in here. She runs to Bonnie. "What did you do Damon!" She leans down
"Bonnie what's going on." Bonnie coughs "umm nothing, it's nothing." As she runs out of the house.

Stefan meets Rebakah at the grill since she was in Mystic Falls anyways. They sit down as she compels the waitress to bring them drinks. Stefan quietly laughs and rolls his eyes. "Ok so here's the deal, you help me kill her and I'll pay you back one day just tell me what you want and it's all yours just not to extreme." "Who exactly is she?" "Well her name is Nathalie Sal..." She mumbles the rest. "Rebekah what are u saying." "Her last name is Slavatore ok! Your mom had a kid with your dad before he died and before she turned..... I'm sorry Stefan I don't know why you didn't know, I'm sorry." He looks lost and has fear in his eyes. "Rebekah I...
To be continued...