Old Flames

"I mean I did see you kiss Klaus when I accidentally walked in, you can't keep that a secret from Stefan for forever." Elena says in the nicest way possible. "I know, I know. I just don't know when." Little did they know Stefan was listening to there conversation.
*inside the bar*
"Get us another round" Stefan asks the bar tender. "Easy." Damon laughs. "Says the one that probably has Burbon up his ass."
Stefan leans back and looks up break thug heavily. "What's gotten into you? What did I miss?" Damon asks "So you know how Klaus came for a visit a while back? Well apparently him and Caroline kissed. I overheard Care and Elena talking right now." Stefan says feeling overwhelmed. Damon compels the bar tender "how about you get us a bottle of Burbon to go." The guys walk out and sit in the car. Stefan leans his head against the dashboard in the passenger seat.  The girls get in the car. "We're back!" Elena says smiling. After a few minutes of silence... "Okay what's with all this quietness." Caroline says confused. "Nothing, I'll put on some music." Damon turns the radio on.

"This...should be it." Damon says pulling up in the drive way. They knock on the door and no one answers. "I'll check the back." Damon walks to the backyard. Elena turns the knob. "Hello? Hello?" No answer. They walk upstairs and Damon follows closing the front door behind them. Elena walks in the first bedroom she sees. A path of blood leads her to a steaked body. "Uhhhhhh, we got a problem everyone walks into the room that Elena was in. "Well, so much for the slumber party I was planning to have with her." Damon says clearly being sarcastic. Elena nudges him. "Who would do this?" Caroline asks and then looks at Stefan. "I don't know. I'll call Rebekah." He walks out of the room. "Damon and I will check the main floor for any signs, Care you stay here with Stefan." The go downstairs and there was no signs of someone being in her house, just a dirty coffee cup in her sink.
"Hey Rebekah, so we found Nathalie dead." Stefan says confused. "Your bloody kidding me." She responds. "Nope." "I'm on my way hang tight." Stefan hangs up. "Hey... it's gonna be okay." Caroline hugs Stefan. "Really is it, how can I trust that, let alone trust that you will tell me the truth considering you forgot to tell me that you kissed Klaus." Stefan says angered.
"How does he know Damon, you told him didn't you!!" Elena hits Damons arm. "I swear I didn't he told me that he was listening your conversations while we were in the bar." He explains

"Stefan, I don't feel anything for him, he kissed me I swear. I love you. And only you." Caroline begs for forgiveness. She puts her arms around her neck. "Do you think I would do this with Klaus." Caroline brings Stefan in spare room upstairs." "I'm gonna throw up." Damon says to Elena as he walks outside after listening to Caroline and Stefans conversation.
"Where's Caroline and Stefan?" Rebekah asks Damon and Elena as she gets out of her car. "Uhhhhh... hold on." Elena rushed inside and smashed on the bedroom door that Caroline and Stefan were in. "Rebekah's here put some clothes on, and get outside!!!" She yelled.