Rebekah and Stefans secret

"Damon, hello, Damon" said Stefan. *damon finishes kissing elena "hello brother, perfect timing." "What are you doing I need to talk to you now Rebekah's in town and she told me some really important things and you should really hear about it before anyone else finds out." "Uh yeah stef I'll be were ever you are in a couple of burbons." Elena mumbles in the backround "he means bottles" "mystic grill" Stefan replies.

Bonnie and Caroline
"Hey Bon, sit down I just finished my invites to the summer ball." "Oh um okay but I need to tell you something really important." Bonnie explains everything that happened the other night with Damon and tells Caroline her feelings for him. "So..." Caroline stares at her completely confused. "Are you going to say anything..." "Honestly..... I thought you and Kai were otp but guess not." Bonnie throws a pillow at her. "Caroline I'm serious what do I do Elenas gonna hate me." "Well" Caroline mumbles under her breath "ha I would hate you if I were her" thankfully she didn't hear. Bonnie leaves her house.

The bells on the door in Mystic Grill ring as Damon walks in with Elena. They sit down across from Stefan and Rebekah. "Stefan what's wrong you seem worried." Elena said. "You interrupted me and my girl this morning this better be good brother." Elena kicks him under the table. Stefan explains what has happened and Damons face turned pale. Elena in awe. Rebekah sits there looking like she has done something wrong. Damon walks outside "I need some air." Elena and Rebekah sit at the table alone as Stefan follows him outside. "How long have you known about Nathalie?" "You know, you were much more fun when you had your humanity off.