This is my family

I wake up in Damons arms on the couch and I scan the room it smells like bouze which I'm used to. I see Bonnie and Jer together....not surprised. How could I miss the sound of Caroline bossing around Stefan in the kitchen.

I got up quietly trying not to wake up Damon and headed to the kitchen "Thank god your awake you can help me deal with her." He said as Caroline rolled her eyes.
"Get ready.....after breakfast I'm driving us all to a secret location. It's gonna be fun!"

Damon made pancakes for breakfast after that we headed up stairs to change and get ready. Me and Damon sat down on his bead and he looked really concentrated.
"Elena darling please, I'm listening to whitchys conversation with your brother." He smirked.
"Damon!" I hit his arm. Obviously I was now tempted to listen. They were talking about there relationship and she was saying that she needs time to think bla bla bla as Damon would say ' teenie bopper drama'
**

"Caroline, for the last time....you are not driving! Your going to get us lost." Damon insisted.
"I hate to agree with him but it's true....let Damon drive." Stefan agreed.
"Guys?" She said and looked at the rest of us for help.
"Sorry Care." I laughed.
We went to a car dealership and picked up one that would fit all of us.

Half way to our destination....or 'yeah we should be there soon....I think' Caroline got a call. As her catching ring tone plays,
"Who's calling you that's gonna ruin my mood blondie"
"It's no one don't worry."
"Caroline not that many people are interested in your life....now....who is it."
"It's Kalus" the car goes silent and she puts him on speaker
"Hello?"
"Ah Caroline what are you up to today love"
"Skip the small talk I thought you said you would leave me alone"
"I did didn't I.....well anyways thanks for asking I'm doing great and I'm looking dashing as ever."
"Klaus please I'm on a road trip with Stefan, Bonnie, Elena, Damon, Jeremy, and Alaric."
"The dead ones back?!"
"KLAUS please"
"Okay goodbye love see you soo-" as he hung up not letting her respond.
They reached Rocky Mountains which was about a 2 hour drive and settled in the big cabin house there was a beautiful mountain view and a small water fall close by.
Kalus calls his good whitchy friend Marie Ann one of his old friends. He asked her to do a locater spell to track Caroline down so that he can visit and see her but everyone else thinks other wise.
On the other hand Damon the 12 year old boy he is, was racing through the cabin floors picking his room on the top floor he found a master bedroom and yelled "Elena I found ours! This room is off limits to anyone but Damon Salvatore and Elena Gilbert unless stated other wise thank you for your time." Elena meets him up there
"Really Damon surprised u didn't check if they had bouze because Alaric already called dibs"