538 years, and counting

*HEY U, YES U PLEASE STOP WHAT YOUR DOING AND COMMENT IF YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE LONG GOOD CHAPTERS OR SHORT CHAPTERS*

"KATHERINE." Elena says loudly. "Keep it down you idiot, witchy is asleep." Katherine says ducked down on the right side of Elenas bed. "How are you....when did you." Elena says feeling the most confused and stuttering. "You clearly don't understand the meaning of keep it down. Follow me." Katherine says as if she was taking to a 3 year old. They walk out into the hall way and hide somewhere that no one would see 'two Elenas' and then freak out. Katherine touches Elenas arm. She jumps surprised that this is actually real. "Um hello, earth to Elena." Katherine says rolling her eyes as Elena was in a daze. "Sorryyyyy.....haven't changed a bit Katherine." Katherine raises her eyebrows and smirks feeling proud. "Sooooo what's the plan." Katherine asks as if Elena would know. Elena squints her eyes and blinks quickly resembling the 'really? are you alright there' face. "You expect me to have a plan considering you JUST came back from the dead??" Elena stands holding her hips looking at Katherine. "Well I know I haven't been around for almost 3 years but I thought you were good with this stuff." Katherine says and then starts walking back and fourth.
"Well what would Katherine Pierce do?" Elena says trying to stay positive. "She would....put on some heels, re do her makeup and figure this shit out." Katherine says fixing her hair which still has her natural curls in it. Elena smiles back as they head into Bonnie, Elena and Caroline's dorm bathroom. Katherine sits down on the edge of the bathtub, gets a mirror and fixes her mascara. "Okay so tell me what happened....how are you here, no offence but I wasn't planning on your return." "None taken, I myself wasn't planning on seeing my annoying doppelgänger again." Katherine says. As Elena tilts her head feeling like they have fair emotions.
"I never got to say the 'we're not so different you and I speech' at the funeral we didn't have for you because you took over my body for almost a month thanks for that." Elena rolls her eyes. "Oh yeah... oops. Anyways I guess Bonnie didn't close the spell right or something because when she finished I flashed into the place that I died which was the living room in the Salvatore's house, I heard Damon's voice and I freaked out and ran away all the way out of Mystic Falls at like 2 am. I called a cab and came here where I knew that I could get help. But it's such a relief to not be in darkness anymore I hated it in my supernatural hell, I had to relive every bad thing that I've ever done and the worst part it would happen to me." Elenas eyes widen. "Damn Katherine you really are a survivor....you just can't seem to die can you." Elena says annoyed. Katherine smiles. "Shut up stop acting suprised I just heard Bonnie wake up." Katherine says. "Holy shit, Katherine you scared me." Bonnie says as she then turns around. About 2 seconds later she does a double take "HOLY SHIT KATHERINE YOUR HERE!" She yells once she realized she was there. "The one and only ugh you people." Katherine says pissed off.

"Stefan are you sure your okay?" Damon hands him a glass of burbon. "I have to be what else am I supposed to do sit around a cry all day about a girl that chose a 1000 year hybrid over me." Stefan says taking a sip. Damon raises his eyebrows and takes the hint that he would leave now. Damon gets in his car and heads to Whitmore to pick up Elena.

*1 hour later*

Bonnie is still trying to find out what went wrong with her spell as Katherine and Elena sit on her bed and talk. Damon opens the door. He looks at the three of them and pauses leaving him speechless. "No no no noo." He dreads seeing her face again. Katherine vamp speeds over to him and pins him on the wall. "Now it's a party." She says laughing into his shoulder. Elena rolls her eyes. Damon pushes her off of him. Katherine jumps on the bed and lies down next to Bonnie. "I'll explain bye guys, Katherine please don't kill Bonnie." Elena grabs Damon and they walk out. She holds his hand. She lays her head on his shoulder and he kisses her forehead. "Long story?" "Don't even get me started." Elena says as she gets in his car and they head back to his house. She explained what she knew to him leaving Damon in shock. They arrive home. "Hey Stefan." Elena says as she walks in the house seeing Stefan on the couch drinking. "Long story?" "Don't even get me started." Damon says using the same line as Elena said earlier.