Pt 1

*time jump to the night damon and elena get back from Italy*

"Damon! Suck it up! We're going back to the house I'm sure Caroline's going to surprise us with something." I laughed hoping to make him smile.

"Your lucky your cute......and my wife.." He smirked as he unlocked the door to the house.

"No sign of Care bare." He smiled happily.

We turn the corner into the living room.

"Spoke too soon." I smile waiting for his reaction.

"You know I can hear you Damon...remember....vampire....hello!" She said and pointed to her ears.

"Yeah that's the point." He said and laughed.

"Thanks guys....but for real...anyone got a blood bag?" I asked literally starving.

Stefan threw one from across the room and I split it with Damon.

"God that's good." He said and looked at me as I finished what he left off for me.

"Sooooooo....your trip...how was it!" Katherine said sarcastically.

"Good to see you too Katherine."

"There's food on the table." She fake smiled at me.

Me and Damon walk to the kitchen.

"Buddy!" Alaric says and hugs Damon and I greet Jo and the kids.

"Hey girls!" I said and squeezed them.

"Auntie Elena!"

"No hug for uncle Damon?" Damon crossed his arms and frowned.

"No!" They said and hid behind Alaric.

"Rick what did you tell them about me!" Damon asked but Rick just laughed.

"Girls! Go hug Damon!" Jo said and the girls ran to him as Damon picked them up in each arm.

"Damon be careful with them...there not Elena!" Rick said making Damon smirk.

"So how was the trip?" Jo leaned in closer to me.

"It was really good and the weather was amazing." I boasted.

"Amongst other things I'm guessing." She smirked and nudged me.

"As a matter of fact it was...I did marry a sex God."

"Ugh to much." She said.

"Too much what mommy?" Elizabeth asked her.

"Oh nothing sweetie...you'll understand when you older."

**

"Guys thank you for putting all this together." I said and put my arm around Damon looking at all our friends.

"Okay well we have some news." Stefan said and Katherine entered the room.

"We're gonna be traveling....all summer."

"Oh my gosh! When do you leave." Caroline asked partly happy and partly happy that Katherine was leaving.

"Tomorrow."

"Wow....that's uh....soon." I said.

"Well Elena your not the only one that gets to be happy and go on trips and do things." Katherine crossed her arms.

"Where is this coming from?"

"Nothing, I'm just saying why is it okay for you and Damon to go out and do things and make plans last minute....example! Your wedding. But no Elenaaaa gets it all....like always."

"Okay Katherine that's enough." Damon said and squeezed my waist.

"Elena she has a point." Caroline said and put her head down.

"Okay guys it's not a big deal...let it go." Damon said and Bonnie nodded.

I walked out of the room and went outside. Damon tried to come after me but I really just wanted some air.

"Elena...." Damon said following me.

"Damon I'm fine...I just need some air." I said and fake smiled.

"Elena I know your not." Bonnie said as she followed Damon.

"I'm just....ugh...I don't know. It sucks to know how everyone really feels about me." I said and put my face into my palms.

Damon kissed the top of my head.

"No...it's what Katherine thinks." He said.

"Caroline agreed and none of them said that she was wrong."

"Elena...." Stefan said and walked out to see us.

"It's nice to see how you really feel Stefan."

"Okay Elena I'm sorry....I know that what Katherine said hurt you but as much as I tell her to stop she won't."

I walked passed him and went back inside. I decided to forget about everything that just happened....I mean it's Katherine, she's always hated me.

"We should get packing.....Stefan." Katherine said between her teeth.

"Yeah.....right....okay..." He said and followed her.

Damon wrapped his arms around me resting his chin on my head.

"We're gonna have the house to ourselves all summer." Damon whispered into my ear to make me feel better.

I looked up and kissed his cheek.

**
Group chat: Caroline, Elena, Damon, Stefan

Damon: Can't believe I'm not gonna see my baby brother all summer...bummer....that leaves me and Elena alone....all summer ;)

Elena: Be nice

Caroline: Damon doesn't do good

Damon: Caroline's right.....I'm very naughty 😏

Stefan: Please stop I'm trying to enjoy my time in paradise

Elena: On Damons behalf I apologize

Damon: not true

Caroline: ugh whatever....elena you and Damon should come up to New Orleans for a week and stay with me and Klaus.

Damon: one week with having to hear vampire Barbie and klaus have sex.....have fun going alone elena

Elena: We'll be there...expect our beautiful faces at your doorstep

Damon: fine. But correction *Elenas beautiful face

Elena: 😘

Caroline: gross

Stefan: remove me from this chat.

**

"Care!!!! Hey!!!" Elena said greeted Caroline with a big hug as I carried me and hers bags.

"Klaus...always a pleasure." I nodded at him.

"And Caroline....how could I forget...my favorite Barbie doll from the Barbie collection."

"Not funny." She said smirking.

"It kinda is." Klaus said and put his arm around her.

**

"Why the hell am I getting a call from Katherine." Elena said and turned over to face me while we were laying in the spare room watching tv.

"Well she hates you so this has to be good." I said and elena squeezed my cheeks with her fingers.

"Mom....my friends are around stop embarrassing me." He said joking.

"Hello?" Elena said rolling her eyes.

"Elena listen....I know I'm a bitch and I've done everything wrong to you and you should hate me but me and Stefan are in a life or death situation right now."