The Return

(SOME CHAPTER ARE UNDER EDITING SORRY FOR THE BAD WRITING)

Damon and Alaric have been gone for over 2 months on some stupid trip that they planned, who knows where they've been, you leave the two of them together and you never get them back. God I've been lonely without Damon in my arms. 

I sat on the couch waiting for him wishing he was home with me finally.  Stefan was in the Kitchen making dinner for us and Jeremy had been over there helping him with little things while also eating half of the dinner being prepared.

All the sudden I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I yelled thinking it was Caroline or Bonnie since I texted them to come sleep over. It's nice to live with the these 2 Salvatore brothers, I mean  they both trust me, once you spend about 6 years of your life with people they tend to let you treat their house like it's your own.
Caroline's usually over anyways because her and Stefan kinda have a thing. As for Bon Bon I think she's trying to do some soul searching right now beacause she hasn't gone back to Jeremy after they broke up and she doesn't really talk about who she's interested in even though I still think she has something for Damon which he's proud of because he says "The lady's just can't resist this charm."

My back is to the door as someone walked in. I heard the sound of the classic leather boots tapping on the floor.
Damon
His arms side open waiting for my hug. "I'm home" he smiled big. Before I knew it I started tearing up "Damon?" I ran up to him. He picked me up and spun me around at this moment I loved him so much and I was so happy to see him if i could I wanted to take him up to our room and leave everyone. He kissed me  "I love you so much baby."
"You ass....I mean other then quick phone calls and texts from you I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever."
"I'm sorry babe." He kissed the top of my head. How could I resist his carm. Stefan walked in after hearing all the commotion, before Damon could turn around to  see his brother he kisses me once again then turned around go see Stefan. "Hello brother" They both smirked at each other and then went in from a brotherly loving hug.
"Where's Alaric?" Stefan asked Damon as they ended their heartfelt hug.
"He went home to drop off his stuff then he said he'd go pick up the girls and bring them here."

**

Bonnie, Caroline and Alaric came to join the fun a bit after. Later on we had a big family dinner together filled with laughs and endless stories about Damon and Alarics crazy adventures together. As per usual we all ended up falling asleep at 4 in the morning causing the living room to be the new sleep over room. When I woke up...