Family Ties

Damon walks to the table with Stefan, kisses Elenas head and sits next her, as Stefan sits beside Rebekah.   Rebekah tells the guys what they missed. "Are you freaking kidding, doppelgängers, witches, travelers, anchors, too many to count and now worst of all, a long lost sister." Damon complains. "Damon it might not be as bad as it sounds." Elena says "Right.... just like how my mom being here 'wasn't as bad as it sounds' my ass" Damon tells Elena.  "Okay well you guys figure this out and call me when you want to meet her." Rebekah leaves.
Damons phone rings as Bonnie calls, he picks up the phone and gets up as Elena follows. Stefan goes home. "Yeah." "Hey Damon so I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for everything that I said I didn't mean it." Elena stares Damon down. "Please Bon Bon I'm flattered. But this property is already owned by my beautiful girlfriend." Damon smirks and does his eye thing at Elena as she kisses his cheek and gets in the car. "I know, anyways see you soon." Damon gets in the car and drives home with Elena.

"Hey Care" Stefan says as he walks in Caroline's house. She smiles and kisses him. "So I've got some news." "I really hope it isn't worse then you being trapped in a hell stone." She smirks. "Okay so...." Stefan continues with his story, Caroline in awe but is fine with it. She kisses him within every word she says I    Still   Love   You   No   Matter   What     Family   You    Have. Stefan breaks her streak and kisses her for real. Things get heated and they go into Caroline's room.

Damon and Elena cuddle on the couch together in the Salvatore boarding house. Damon leans his head closer to Elenas head and kisses it "You know I love you." She smiles "And I love you." She goes in for a kiss.

*the next morning*
Elena quietly gets out of her and Damons bed. She grabs her top and buttons it up as she tries to find her pants so she can go to the bathroom and get ready for the day. "Morning sunshine." Damon turns around and looks at Elena. He throws Elena her pants. "Sorry did I wake you up." Elena says as she puts her pants on in the entrance of the bathroom which is connected to the bedroom. Damon speeds to Elena and kisses her. "Nope." He stares at her admiring her face.

"Morning sleepy head Caroline kisses Stefans head." "Hey you." Stefan says then yawns. Caroline walks in the room with breakfast "I woke up early and made us breakfast we have a busy day today." She tells him.

"Damon we have a busy day today" elena smiles. "Why" Damon looks confused

"Why" Stefan says still half asleep.

"Well me and Elena"
"Well me and Caroline"
"Planned that we were taking a trip to New Orleans to find your sister."