Lucas rolled his eyes playfully at me,And placed a dashing smile onto his face."Why of course not,Ma'dam."

"Ma'dam? Seriously?" I pretended to pout at him."You seriously know how to upset a girl,Don't ya?"

"Upse- wait,what?" Said Lucas looking surprised at what I had said,I didn't get upset a lot.

"God,Cowboy!" I teased."I was only kidding,What you say has no effect to me."

"Whatever you say,Mam'." He laughed,Tipping his imaginary at me.

"Uh..guys." Interrupted Riley. "Me and Josh have been waiting for a long time for the two of you."
"Can you two stop doing... Whatever it is the two of you are actually doing,and can we go home?"

"It's a game we play." I grinned Cheekily at him."Right ,Cowb- I mean Lucas!"

Lucas began laughing with me,I was thankful he wasn't laughing at me."Maya's right."Said Lucas as he continuously laughed."But Riley is right,We should go before it gets any later than it already is."

Josh laughed triumphantly at Lucas."Finally, Someone is talking sense.Now,Let's get out of here!"

We all began laughing with one another,But began walking so we could get out of here.
It had been a long evening,But other then some events that occurred during it,It had been a great evening overall.

Lucas seemed happier then he was before,I guess he enjoyed the single life, Rather then being pressured into dating anyone.

I respected him for that,Afterall, Why should relationship's be so rushed?
It isn't only unfair on him,But unfair on the girl he was dating,Riley.

Josh was in lead,Walking infront of all of me,Lucas And Riley.

Riley was looking down at the floor as she was walking,And Lucas was looking up,Smiling to himself.

"So uh..Riley?" I asked her,I thought it would have been at least a little bit decent of me if I had tried to start a conversation with her.

"Yes,Maya?" Riley replied back to me.

"How've ya enjoyed the dat- day out,Or whatever you want to call it?" I asked her.
I hadn't had an actual clue on what this was,Was it just friends hanging out?Or a date?

It might have began as a date, But what started as a date,Ended with just friends hanging out.

"It's going great." Riley muttered quietly, She was never the quiet type of girl,She was usually, loud,Cheerful,And much,much more."Well,Other then what happened with me and Lucas..."

"Ah." I muttered to myself.I didn't know what went on between her and Lucas,But I wanted to know."Can I ask,What happened with the two of you?"

Riley frowned a little before speaking to me."I'll tell you..Only because your Lucas's frie-"

"Best friend." I interrupted her.

"Fine then,Best friend." Riley continued. "I'll tell you what happened,Then,Are you ready to hear the story then?"

I nodded obediently. "Yes,I am."

"Fine then." Said Riley slowly. "I was...leaning in to kiss Lucas..I thought he was going to kiss me back...But...he didn't..."

"Why didn't he kiss you back?" I asked curiously. "After all,I thought the two of you liked each other?"