Chapter 3.Jealousy? Jealously.

Maya's POV-

"Great!". I muttered under my breath." My cru-..best friend is sitting with Riley.."
"We always sit together.."

"So..,Lucas". I heard Riley say cheerily," You were really brave today..almost a hero in my opinion. "

I groaned quietly when she said "Hero", She was obviously flirting,And her attempts weren't that great either.

I looked at Lucas who grinned at her and flexed his muscles," Really?You think so?".

I rolled my eyes,I wanted to be that girl,But even if I was,I wouldn't act that Cheesy around him.

Riley giggled,"I really do,You're like just the bravest guy ever".She blushed.

Lucas chuckled,And put his arm around her."I wasn't trying to be,But thanks Riles."

Riley continued with her giggling and continued Blushing till she looked as red as a beetroot. "You weren't trying?You fooled me!". She giggled. "And you're welcome,Lukey Pukey.

Lukey Pukey?Seriously? His name isn't even "Lukey Pukey", Its Lucas,That's no where near his name.

I felt a sting of jealousy, But instead I chose to go with my gut instinct, To ignore the feeling,No matter what.

I wasn't going to show I was jealous,Other wises its game over,Right?

This was a game.

And I was determined I wasn't going to lose,At any moment...I had to be ready.

Lucas's POV-

Everything was perfect.

Everything in my life was going great,And not a single thing could possibly change it.

Or so I thought..

Riley,The love of my life,I hoped she would be my girlfriend, We hadn't really talked that much.. Since we've only started talking properly more or less today,But I already feel a connection. [Wow.That escalated quickly xD]

And I know what you're going to say,Feeling a connection after like a day,But I feel happy for once.

I gave a quick glance at Maya who sat by herself,Then she glanced back at me,Giving me a weak smile.
I frowned,As if to say What's wrong?But she simply shook her head in response.

I simply ignored the fact that she shook her head..She obviously didn't want to speak to me.

I had planned to spend my evening with Riley,If Maya doesn't want to speak to me,Then fine,so be it.

Maya scowled at me furiously, She walked on over to me and Riley,She stuck her tongue out at me,and smiled at Riley."Hey Riles!Is it all right if I call you that?"

Riley simply nodded in response."Of course,I don't mind."

"Great!". Maya grinned at Riley,But she walked up to me," And you?".She said to me.

"What about me?". I asked,A little startled.

" Your like Mary's little lamb to me".She smirked.

"Is that a good thing or bad thing?". I asked her,Clearly confused by her.

" Use your brain".She replied,"Then maybe you'll actually get a good answer for once ".

I frowned at her," What is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me?" She laughed. " More like what's wrong with you!"

"Guys,Guys." Said a calm Riley. " Calm down,How about we go to my house after school,So we can sort about these problems? "

"I'd love to come over." I smiled at her." You're so good at coming up with ideas."

"Anyone can come up with ideas,Sherlock." She sneered at me. " And yes,That is a good idea."

Riley smiled at me."Great!So,I'll be waiting for the two of you after school!"

I grinned at her. "Great,See you there Riley-ster", I laughed at the new nickname.

Riley giggled at me." All right then!Bye!",She said, her high heels clicking together as she walked off into the distance.

"Bye!!!", Said Maya,Using a fake phoney cheery accent,which sounded nothing like her.

" Bye! ",I smiled,and waved her off.

After she walked away,Maya started Humming to herself,I just stood and glared at her.

" What is wrong with you?",I asked her,My voice sharper then usual.

"I'd say nothing", Said Maya," But I wouldn't only be lying to you,I'd be lying to myself."

Lying to herself..what?

A/N-

Very short chapter 700+ words,I tried to make it long but I haven't felt well today Dx

But thank you for all of the lovely comments,And now,This is going to be Lucaya since it won[And is one of mah favourite ships XD]

~EyesWideOpenx.

[Edited.]