"Tsunayoshi !" Kyokai tossed the bag over her shoulder and Tsuna caught it "keep it open" she said. They ran past booths, Kyoya took a fruit and threw it over him, Kyokai caught it and passed it to Ryohei, to Yamamoto, to Gokudera, and to Tsuna in the bag "Itai !" Tsuna tripped and fell. Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Ryohei stopped and rushed to him "there they are ! The thieves !" The man yelled. They got up and ran to an alley.

"Stop !" They heard behind them "Judaime ! They're talking in Italian" Gokudera said "eh ? No wonder why we didn't understand it" Tsuna thought. They met a dead end, so they froze in their spot. They looked behind them when they heard a foot splash on a puddle of water "stealing is wrong, you know" their eyes widen.

There stood Vongola Primo's right hand man, G, with the other Guardians behind him, Asari, Knuckle, and Lampo "that food doesn't belong to you, isn't it ?" G narrowed his eyes "you should return it and apologize" Knuckle said "Gokudera-kun, what is he saying ?" Tsuna whispered "we didn't steal it on purpose" Gokudera said "Tsunayoshi !" They saw Kyokai land on Tsuna "you idiot ! I told you to not mess up !" Kyokai glared "Kyokai-nee !" Tsuna anime cried.

"Japanese ?" They blinked "hm ?" Kyokai looked up, their eyes widen "hey, now that I can see them better, they kind of look like us" Asari said "did Alane had a daughter ?" Lampo said "get off him, stupid woman !" Gokudera yelled "that must be G" Lampo said "shut it, brat" G glared "there's only one thing to do" Kyokai mattered "run !!" She carried Tsuna on her waist level ran past the first generation "h-hey !!" G said "we should follow them" Knuckle said.

"Why are they alive !? They're not supposed to be alive !" Yamamoto said "there is only one explanation for this to the Extreme !" Ryohei said "that's right, we traveled to the past" Kyokai said "HUH !? WE'RE IN THE PAST !!?" Ryohei said shocked "Aho ka !?" Kyokai and Gokudera yelled "what did you think then !?" Gokudera said "I thought they were wearing the same clothes !" Ryohei said "how do you handle him ?" Gokudera pop a vein "I've been suffering until now" Kyokai said.

Meanwhile in the forest "Mukuro-sama" Chrome panted "just wait, dear Chrome, they will arrive soon" Mukuro stroked her hair "we're here !" Ryohei yelled as they ran toward them "here" Mukuro took an apple from Gokudera and fed Chrome "where's Kyoya ?" Kyokai asked "how should I know ?" Mukuro said "Dang it ! This is not the time to sleep !" Kyokai ran off after she dropped Tsuna "what happened ?" Mukuro said "we're in the past ! We just saw Vongola Primo's Guardians" Gokudera said.

"Eat up, we only have one night to survive" Gokudera said "I've been searching something to hunt, but there are nothing" Mukuro said "how the heck would we find something to hunt in Italy !!?" Gokudera waved his arms "hungry to the Extreme.." Ryohei collapsed on the floor "we have to spent the night here" Gokudera sighed "Chrome might also feel more better when she wakes up" Yamamoto said.

"I'll start the fire" Gokudera said "I'll bring some wood.." Yamamoto walked away "hungry.." Ryohei hugged his stomach "hey Lambo, you have to eat" Tsuna shook Lambo "man, he looks like he's only 2 years old" he sighed "maybe because he is 2 years old" Mukuro said "we are all between 11-9 years old" he said "Reborn, why did you do this to us ?" Tsuna collapsed on the grass.

They sat near the fire that Gokudera did, all cold. Soon Kyokai and Kyoya came back, carrying things "where were you ?" Mukuro asked "everyone slept and your still didn't return" he glared "shut up, mom" Kyoya glared back "sorry, Kyoya found an abandoned store so we decided to check it out" Kyokai said "we would have moved there, but it's all dusty and broken" Kyoya said.

"We found some old blankets, that we can use" she said "but it's not going to warm us enough" she said "haa~ food" Ryohei snored as Kyokai covered him with a blanket then went to cover the others "here" she covered Mukuro after Chrome and Lambo "I don't see why your trying" Mukuro said "either way, we're dead by tomorrow" he said "you don't know that for sure" she said then went to sit next to Kyoya.