Chapter 56

(A/n: don't forget to read the author's note in the end)

(A/n: You should listen to that song while reading)

Emily's P.O.V.

Me , my mom , Peter and all my friends were putting my stuff in the car , i can't believe i'm leaving today .

Everybody looked sad , they weren't talking much , every time i'd say something to Paige she would start talking but then would shut up because her voice would start to crack , i've been trying to hold my tears all morning , every time i look at Luke my body aches and my mind starts to flutter with sad thoughts .

-I'm going to get the last box - I said quietly 

I got inside the house and looked around .  I walked upstairs and got inside my bedroom . I sat on my bed and sighed .  A tear rolled down my cheek and i wiped it .

I looked to my desk and there was an old picture of me and my dad , i got up and held it close to my chest .

-I did it dad - I whispered with my eyes shut closed

I put the frame in the box and carried it downstairs .

I walked outside the house and put it in the car .

-Is this everything ? - my mom asked

-Yeah - I said

She handed me the key to the house and i closed the front door taking one last glance inside of it .

Meanwhile Lati and her parents arrived at our house . They had sad looks on their faces and they didn't bother to leave the car . We all got in our cars and started our 40 minute drive to the airport .

I was sitting next to Luke and he was hugging me while i snuggled my head on his chest .

-I love you so much baby - Luke whispered

-I love you Luke - I said

I looked up at him and a tear rolled down his cheek , i wiped with my thumb and kissed his lips sweetly a tear escaping my own .

The rest of the driving was silent , sometimes Luke would kiss my forehead and would tell me that he loved me .

We arrived at the crowded airport and sat down on some uncomfortable chairs .

-Are you excited ? - Lati asked

-Yeah but i'm also really sad that i'm leaving all this behind - I said and rested my head on Luke's shoulder

She nodded her head and gave me a sad smile . 

-You should probably say your goodbyes - Lati's dad said with a sad look on his face

We both nodded and all of us got up .

Ryan started to walk away .

-Where are you going ? - I asked

-Nowhere - he said and smirked

He kept walking and looked at me smirking , he stopped in front of an old lady and i knew what he was doing .

A smiled formed on my lips and i shook my head .

I sighed and looked at Matty , i gave him a sad smile and i hugged him tightly .

I pulled away from the hug and a tear rolled down my cheek , Matt pulled me into another tight hug and cried .

-I'm going to miss you - he whispered

-Me too - I whispered and kissed his cheek

I felt a tap on my shoulder , i looked back and Ryan was smirking while waving a small paper in his hand .