Chapter 4

Luke's P.O.V.

"I'm broken and i'm not worth it"

Those words made my heart ache .

Emily took her head out of my shoulder and for some reason I wish I could just hold her and tell her everything is going to be ok .

She got up and ran to the staircase , I ran after her .

-Emily wait ! - she was running down the street so I quickened my passe

Emily's P.O.V.

I felt like crying so badly .

I instantly regret tell Luke that . I wasn't much , he doesn't know the reason but still ..

I got up and left the building , I was running down the street and I heard Luke call my name .

I was a pretty fast runner but apparently so was Luke , because I felt him pulling my arm and spun me around .

-Emily - he whispered

-What ? - I snapped

-Can you tell me why ? - asked Luke

-I've already told you why - I said looking down

He put a finger on my chin to lift my head , I met his breath taking blue eyes .

-You know what I mean - he said in a soft tone almost like he was afraid I'll broke into pieces

Great ! Now he feels sorry for me . Ugh

-I don't need you to feel sorry for me - I snapped

-Emily i'm just trying to help - Luke said

I felt the urge to cry and hug him , but i didn't . Instead I turned my back .

-Emily please - said Luke

I let a tear roll down my face .

-Just stay away from me ! - I yelled trying as hard as I could not to make my voice crack 

I kept walking and when I looked back Luke looked at me sadly , he waved and turned his back walking the other way .

I was lost in thoughts and soon I was home . Pff . Home . Sure . You can call it that .

I opened the front door and ran to my room locking the door , I lay down in my bed and broke down into sobs .

Do you know what's the worst feeling ? Is when you have to cover your mouth so no one can hear you crying ..

I can't believe I told him , I should've kept my mouth shut ...

I got up and went to the bathroom , I turned the lights on and looked in the mirror .

I hated what I saw . 

My face was pale , my eyes were red and puffy , I had dark bags under my eyes and my hair was messy , really really messy .

Demons .. A lot of people talk about demons , they're real and they live inside of us . And sometimes they win .

I turned off the lights and sat on my bed , I let out a loud sigh . 

I may look happy in my friend's eyes but i'm actually really sad , sometimes it's really hard to hide it sometimes isn't , but i got used to it .

I'm really tired of everything .

I'm tired of pretending i'm happy .

I'm tired of crying .

I'm tired of yelling .