Chapter 35

Luke's P.O.V.

I woke up before Emily , her back was against my chest and my arms were wrapped around her waist . I smiled at last night's events , it was an amazing night .

I love this girl so much that's it's painful , it physically hurts and mentally hurts when i'm not around her and the thought of ever losing her kills me .  Emily moved to face and she smiled .

-Good morning - she said without opening her eyes 

-Good morning beautiful - I said kissing her forehead

She blushed and i smiled at the beautiful girl in front of me .

She hid her face on my chest and i pulled her closer .

We stayed like this for a couple of minutes until Emily spoke .

-I'm gonna take a shower - she said getting out of bed

She gave me a quick peck on the lips and i grabbed her arm , i pulled her down with me and stared at her eyes .

-You're beautiful and i love you so much - I said 

She smiled and kissed my lips .

-I love you - she whispered

She got up and walked to her closet , she took out black high waist jeans and a black Nirvana crop top .

I grabbed my phone and decided to play a random game .  10 minutes later Emily stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed and with a towel around her hair .

-Wanna take a shower ?- she asked me

I nodded and got up , she handed me a towel and i got inside the bathroom , i took my clothes off and hopped in the shower . I let the warm water hit my body .  After washing myself i stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist .

Emily was drying her hair while singing the song she wrote to me . I smiled looking at her .

How did i get so lucky ?

Emily's P.O.V.

I blow dried my hair while singing the song i wrote to Luke , i turned the blow drier off and through the mirror i could see Luke with only a towel wrapped around his waist looking at me . He was smiling sweetly .

I turned around walking to him and i kissed his lips , i felt the cold metal of his piercing against my lower lip .

-I'm going to make pancakes - I said

-Ok - he said and kissed my nose

I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen , my mom wasn't home yet .

I took the pancake mixture out of the cabinet and started to cook , after cooking the pancakes i divided them into two plates .  I felt two arms around my waist , i turned around to face Luke . His hair was in it's usual quiff .

-Hi - I said giggling

-Hey - he kissed me 

-Come on canguru boy i'm hungry - I said

-For how long are you going to call me canguru boy ? - Luke asked

I shrugged and grabbed my plate of pancakes , i put cool whip on mine and Luke put chocolate syrup in his .

-Oh god - I said sighing

-What ? - he asked

-We have school tomorrow - I said

-I know - Luke said

Ugh . And hell begins once again .

-It's only for one month - Luke said