Chapter 23

Emily's P.O.V.

Today was the second day of school and it was boring as hell , right now i'm sitting on the floor in Luke's bedroom . We have like a lot of homework . Ugh .

-So what's next ? - Luke asked closing the history book

-Hum .. Nothing - I said

He looked at me confused .

-We've done everything - I said

-Oh - he said putting the books i had in front of me to the side

He smiled and pulled me closer to him , he pulled to his lap so i had one leg in each side of his .

I put my hands in his neck and he looked up at me biting down on his lip ring . He examined every inch on my face .

He smiled and whispered " You're really beautiful"

I blushed , i hid my face on his neck .

-Stop hiding your face when you blush - he said 

-No - I said 

I looked at him .

-You look cute when you blush - he said

-Shut up - I muttered

-What if i don't ? - he asked playfully

I raised an eyebrow .

-I'll make you - I said

-How  ? - he asked smirking

I smirked and crushed my lips into his , the kiss was passionate and i felt butterflies in my tummy .  How cliché of me . 

I pulled away and he looked at my lips and back at my eyes .

-I should talk more often - he said connecting our lips back together

We pulled away and i gave him a simple peck on the lips before getting up .

When we did a paper fell from his pocket , i picked it up , when i turned around there was something written in a girl handwriting . It said "Ashley <3 " and then what i'm assuming her number .

I looked at Luke and threw the paper in his chest .

-Asshole - I scoffed before running out of his bedroom

-No Emily ! It's not what you thinking - he said running after me

I opened the door to leave his house . Great it's raining .  I walked through the rain to my car . Luke spun me around.

-Emily let me explain - Luke said holding both of my hands

I scoffed and started to walk to my car .

-Emily please - he said once again 

I saw his reflection in the window of my car , his hair was wet no longer in it's usual quiff , his shoulders were down and he looked truly sad . I can't believe he had that slut's number . Why are all guys alike ? God damn it . I was so naive to think he was different .

He stepped closer to me and he was right behind me , his chest hit my back and he whispered "Emily it's not what you're thinking "

I turned around and our faces were inches apart . I put my hands in his chest and pushed him away from me. 

-I can't believe i actually let myself fall in my trap ! You're an asshole ! - I screamed

-Em it's not what you're thinking ! Please let me explain ! - he plead