Chapter 37

Tyler's POV
I can't believe he would do that to her! "Please Ty don't leave me! .. Please" she cried "I'm so sorry Ash! I can't believe he did that! I'm mad at him not you babe, you know I love you so much." I said. I hugged her tightly and promised never to let her go. I tucked her into bed because she was exhausted from all the crying, "hey I'll go feed and change the twins and make you a little cup if tea okay?" I said rubbing her arm "thank you, I love you" she mumbled "I love you too."
Ashley's POV
Its a horrible feeling, but I'm so glad that I have a boyfriend like Tyler I'm the luckiest girl in the world! Tyler had been down stairs for a while so I thought I'd go check in him, see if he needs any help. I walk down the stairs and I can hear snivelling, "babes?" I say walking into the kitchen "sorry tea's coming" he said trying to pull himself back together "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I shouldn't have gone with the boys I should have been her with you, hanna and caleb, it's my fault!" He said leaning on the kitchen work top, "don't you dare say that! It's not your fault at all! It's his! He's jealous because you have something he hasn't, me" I said wrapping my arms around him, "our life is like a fairytale isn't it? I have my gorgeous children and my Prince Charming but there will always be a bad guy" I said turning him around "yeah, but there is always a happy ever after" he says pulling me into a passionate kiss.