Chapter 8

Tyler's POV
It has been on month since Ashley had a panic attack about Ryan. It turns out she was just hallucinating. She is taking  calming medication to help her sleep with out nightmares. It's 6:30am and I wake up beside my girlfriend "good morning beautiful" I say staring in to her eyes. "Hey" she says "what time is it?" She asks "time to get up" I reply. I knew how much Ash hated mornings but we had a very long work day ahead of us 16hours for the season 3 finale of PLL.  "Babe it's the season finale today! You ready?" "No! She screams" today!?"
Ashley's POV
Shit!! I forgot about this 16 hour work day!  Agggggg!! "Tyler are you not working today?" I ask. He replies with "no. But I need to reshoot a scene with Troian."
We were on our way to set when I saw Lucy throwing up at the side of the road. "Tyler! Look it's Lucy!"I yelled "crap ill pull over" he said. I ran out of the car to see her. "Luce what's up? Why you throwing up?" I asked Lucy who was now sitting at the side of the road. "I'm pregnant!" She said worriedly. "OMG! Luce that's great news!" I added. "No I'm being sick all the time!"she said. "It's morning sickness Luce"
Tyler's POV
I had just heard the news. Lucy goose pregnant! Wow it's hard to believe. "Luce..... If you don't mind me asking, who's the father?" I ask Lucy. "Ian I believe" she said nervously. "Perfect!" I shouted " bout time you to got together! I added. "Wouldn't it be amazing if we all had our babies the same time!" Ashley said. I was surprised by her comment, in a good way. "What's that suppose to be Benson?" I asked " y'know...... There maybe a mini Ashley and a mini Tyler?" She said really fast like se was trying to get it over with. "Ashley....? I ask unsurely. "Um yeah..... I'm pregnant" she shouted. Lucy was now sitting there in amazement she screamed "YAYYYY!!". "Ash that's amazing news babe!" I shouted super excitedly. "phew! I thought you were going to leave me!" She said relieved.     " with my baby coming into this world? now way!" I said.