Chapter 13

Tyler's POV
Ashley looks in so much pain, she is trying to laugh at the others jokes and join in to hide her worry. Everyone gets up to go dancing, I go over to Ash "baby how you feeling?" "Crap!" She shouts. I didn't know what to do!? Then I remembered Ian! He is taking a pregnancy course online because of Lucy, she is two months already maybe she has gone through the same thing?
Ian's POV
I turned around to see Tyler walking swiftly over to me. "What's up dude?" I ask him, "Ashley is in a lot of pain, she's having sharp pains in the side of her stomach" Tyler admitted "maybe I can help" I suggested.
"Hey Ash!" Ian said "where does it hurt?"I asked her, she replied with "both sides of my stomach!" She groaned "it's growing pains!" I shouted "what?" Tyler asked suspiciously , "the baby's growing so your uterus is too!" I said sounding relieved, "so there's nothing to worry about?" Ash asked " no darling not at all" thank god" ash replied sighing, tyler let out a sigh of relief too. "It's weird most Woman don't even feel them, they don't hurt that much" I say kinda regretting what I had just put out in the mind of a pregnant Ash Benzo. "NO UTERUS..... NO OPINION!" She snaps back.